By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I used to be an Xbox hater

Nice story I think, would be made slightly easier to read if you gifted it with a few

Should never really be too angry about any company joining in creating a new device for a hobby you have, it just means more choice and in most cases more competition, and competition drives the ones we currently enjoy to do more to keep onto their customers, so it's win / win for us.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Better than hating to be an Xbox user.

Halo 5 has a weak campaign for Halo standards, at least if you play alone. Especially the balancing on legendary simply sucks with A.I. teammates. That being said, it's not a bad campaign.
Multiplayer was and still is great, thoguh it might be tough to get into the PvP modes now. With Warzone Firefight though there's also a PvE mode.

You should not hate any company for increasing competition in a market.
It drives innovation, lowers costs and gives the consumer more bang-for-buck.

But criticizing a company's actions however... Go all out. That's a free for all.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

What the hell did I just read?
...love my X360 though.

Seeing your avatar makes me happy

Around the Network

Honestly, i love games.

Gaming hardware i still have some love for is older stuff and i'm pretty much nostalgic there, but i'm usually more into the games side.
What i really like on the more hardware/OS side is stuff like spatial audio, backwards compatibility and all the other nice stuff Xbox has right now and PlayStation should have.
But in the end i love, or don't love, games.

I can relate. I hated Sega with a burning passion and then one day, I bought a Dreamcast because I couldn't find a PS2. I fell in love, instantly.

Same thing with Microsoft. I despised the original Xbox because...reasons. Then I grabbed an Xbox 360 after weeks of not being able to get a PS3. Again, I fell in love.

I was never really into the console wars myself, yeah we'd talk about it but when it came to playing the games we'd do it on whichever console.

You really owe it to yourself to get MCC. Halo 3 bigteam is syill a blast.

I started out as a Playstation hater because I blamed them for Sega's failure in the market. But it's so unnecessary to hate on any of these hardware makers, we all get a lot of fun out of them and can choose whichever console that suits us best.