By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do you think there are still people that play games „just“ on a screen and not in vr ?

I don't like wearing things on my face not even glasses, shades or hats..why would i put something on that looks like it weighs even more

Around the Network

Because VR is not only not good enough, but also not the best way to play games?

Its really simple the answer.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

This the same guy who keeps making VR thread after VR thread about it being the greatest thing since sliced bread?

edit: If it is, I'm almost of the mind of Xen right now. Even if I wanted or could get VR, your incessant promoting/marketing of it is really turning me off it.

That’s nothing. I found out recently that some people don’t drive hybrid cars, use regular lightbulbs, and eat dinner with only three forks. 

Freaking savages.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Darwinianevolution said:
How many genres can really use VR? At least for me, there's nothing VR can offer than regular gaming can't. Even motion controlls has its points here and there, VR has yet to prove it's not just trying to reinvent the wheel.

Almost all genres, maybe even all + genres not possible on a screen 

Around the Network
irstupid said:
This the same guy who keeps making VR thread after VR thread about it being the greatest thing since sliced bread?

Yes, that's him. I knew this was going to be a habam thread before I clicked on it.

Somehow he doesn't realize that there's always gonna be a way to play without VR, because it literally makes people sick. That some people just don't want VRis a whole another thing, but just try to make him acknowledge  that, I know a lot of users on here have tried.

Stuart23 said:
Because it gives me headache and makes me barfy?

Look as much VR is a nice technology,it is not for everyone. That's it.

Yep I made a poll. motion sickness is a common reason 

Baddman said:
I don't like wearing things on my face not even glasses, shades or hats..why would i put something on that looks like it weighs even more

So you havnt tried it yet, thanks for sharing your expierence 

Because VR, as it is now, is a far inferior way to play most games out there. Simple as that.

irstupid said:

edit: If it is, I'm almost of the mind of Xen right now. Even if I wanted or could get VR, your incessant promoting/marketing of it is really turning me off it.

That’s to bad, but you are missing out, not me