By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans: would you feel betrayed if crash would come to switch?

Crash hasn't even been exclusive to Sony for a long time, so the N Sane Trilogy moving to other platforms wouldn't be anything new or surprising since Crash Bandicoot games have been on all platforms, so I don't know why anyone would take an issue with it outside of fanboy/console war reasons. 

Around the Network

More money towards more Crash games. Its a win

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Ka-pi96 said:
Are people going to break into my house and steal my copy of Crash so I can't play it anymore? No? Well in that case I couldn't give a fuck... why would I?

what's your address?

Nope. We already got priority and got to enjoy it first. Crash has been on other systems in the past so this would be nothing knew.

No, i dont want the Switch to crash.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network

It won't sell on the Switch. Who would buy it over Mario and the incredible platformers made by Nintendo?

Noo,why?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I'd love to see Nintendo games on other systems so I can't get upset about Crash on Switch. Exclusives are good for platforms but not so good for consumers.

Ka-pi96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

what's your address?

Noooo... you ain't robbing my Crash!

That's not fair. How am I supposed to substantiate your question if I don't even have your address? I'm already on the plane

No way! It would be great to see it on the Switch.