By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans: would you feel betrayed if crash would come to switch?

I have a switch and PS4 so no. You avoid feeling anything like this by buying every console. Well I don't have an xbox because it just feels to redundant with a PC at this point.

Around the Network

I also think that Crash and Playstation go together. If I had any intentions to buy this game it would be on the PS4.

Of course I would.

How dare Activision release a non-Sony IP on other consoles to try and maximize sales for an already successful game, PREPOSTERIOUS!!!!1!!!1!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Not betrayed per se and at the end of the day it wouldn't make much difference to me but I would really like it if the first three games (even in remastered form) stay exclusive to sony platorms.

If Switch gamers want to play the Crash Trilogy they can buy a PS4. Just like how I need to buy a switch to play Mario Kart and so on.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

irony at its finest. Crash Bandicoot was created to mimic Sonic the Hedgehog, which was created to rival Super Mario Bros. and soon all three of them will be playable on Nintendo's newest console

Around the Network

The more people get to enjoy it the better?

Crash hasn't been a Sony IP for basically the entire time I've existed, so to be honest it would only feel natural.

Especially considering the fact the majority of Crash Bandicoot games I've played were on Nintendo systems.

Last edited by Green098 - on 06 February 2018

Crash isn't a sony specific IP. It just originated on PS consoles.

I remember playing Crash Bandicoot games back on the Gamecube, so Crash appearing outside of a Sony system isn't new.

I would feel as betrayed as when Bayonetta went to Wii U. Severe and ultimate betrayal.

I don't care. I only played a crash game a few times and didn't like it.