By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Fans: would you feel betrayed if crash would come to switch?

OTBWY said:
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/02/07/ridge-racer-8-nintendo-switch-bandai-namco/

Another typically PS franchise.

Really?

wasn't 6 exclusive on the Xbox360 

where there not a ton of Ridge Racer games on nintendo handhelds and didn't ridge racer also get N64 releases and stuff.

I don't think Ridge Racer is a typical PS franchise at all, its a pretty all out there franchise

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

Considering how Sony no longer own the character,m I'd say no.

Also it's good that it's coming to Switch/PC, as more players will be able to enjoy the series. I'd also love for the trilogy to make it's way to other platforms as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

malistix1985 said:
OTBWY said:
http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/02/07/ridge-racer-8-nintendo-switch-bandai-namco/

Another typically PS franchise.

Really?

wasn't 6 exclusive on the Xbox360 

where there not a ton of Ridge Racer games on nintendo handhelds and didn't ridge racer also get N64 releases and stuff.

I don't think Ridge Racer is a typical PS franchise at all, its a pretty all out there franchise

Well, I said typically. But yeah, most games came out on Sony's platforms. There was also almost always a Ridge Racer game at launch of a new Playstation.

No, I can already play it on ps4 so that's all I care about

It's been 16 years since crash left Sony consoles, You're a bit late to protest that from happening

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

If you would have asked me 10 years ago i would have said yes because back then i didnt knew that Crash was owned by Activision and didnt knew either that it had been on other consoles, but after learning all of that i have no reason to feel "betrayed".

Betrayed? No. Activision owns it. Always been a high likelihood of it ending up on other platforms.

Not in the slightest. As others have stated, crash was already on Nintendo prior.

Exclusives seem to be dwindling. More and more developers are releasing on all platforms possible. It is ALWAYS about maximizing profits not limiting them.

Heck.....Mario Kart is coming to phones....😂.

Mr.Playstation said:
KLAMarine said:

Mario Kart is Nintendo's. Crash is not Sony's.

I doubt we would have even seen a remaster if Sony hadn't shown some interest. Just like with Bayonetta.

Did Sony fund the Crash trilogy?