By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My heart still breaks over seal clubbing </3

It must stop. Whoever does this is horrible act is sick and twisted and a demon. And eating them is not an excuse. Would you eat your cat or dog? I DONT THINK SO!!! So there is no need for it. Just eat some lettuce  or something. It really isn't fair to them.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Around the Network

I still disagree with you. It's hunting of an animal like any other. It's regulated, and the hunters are certified and educated on how to use the hakapik.

It's no more brutal than a seal getting eaten by a killer whale.

Weren't you banned because of this topic last year?

Kaneman! said:
I still disagree with you. It's hunting of an animal like any other. It's regulated, and the hunters are certified and educated on how to use the hakapik.

It's no more brutal than a seal getting eaten by a killer whale.

Weren't you banned because of this topic last year?

uhm..

1. I diagree. It's inhumane and they suffer on that ice.

2. How is it less brutal? That's nature. We are humans. We can grow crops and eat lettuce.

3. Actually NO.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

I don't like it either but I think they are mostly killed for their furs not the meat.

Chris Hu said:
I don't like it either but I think they are mostly killed for their furs not the meat.

Which is totally mean. I mean, I would hate it if someone killed me for my skin to make a coat. :(

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
Chris Hu said:

Which is totally mean. I mean, I would hate it if someone killed me for my skin to make a coat. :(

Well we don't have many leatherfaces running around,well maybe in Texas.

So your skin is safe and sound.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Ps3 said:

uhm..

2. How is it less brutal? That's nature. We are humans. We can grow crops and eat lettuce.

3. Actually NO.

It's hardly inhumane. A proper blow kills the seal instantly, that's why the hunters need to be trained - which they are.

Good luck growing crops on ice and tundra.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Ps3 said:

Well we don't have many leatherfaces running around,well maybe in Texas.

So your skin is safe and sound.

But what about the seals? Imagine how hurt they must feel and striped of their dignity?

Kaneman! said:
Ps3 said:

uhm..

3. Actually NO.

It's hardly inhumane. A proper blow kills the seal instantly, that's why the hunters need to be trained - which they are.

Good luck growing crops on ice and tundra.

But still, I've seen videos with the hunters laughing and striking them repeatedly. It's not cool.

Uhm, you can grow things inside.

From what was mentioned previously the clubbing even though messy is the fastest most acceptable way to kill them, I know Eskimo tribes eat the meat from Seals.