By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My heart still breaks over seal clubbing </3

Ps3 said:

It must stop. Whoever does this is horrible act is sick and twisted and a demon. And eating them is not an excuse. Would you eat your cat or dog? I DONT THINK SO!!! So there is no need for it. Just eat some lettuce  or something. It really isn't fair to them.

I have a lot of respect for vegan/vegetarianism, however, I really dislike these emotional appeals to specific animals. Being cute does not give you higher moral rights, and that's a mentality that really should not be tolerated.

So, my question would be - do you consume pork?

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
Kaneman! said:
Ps3 said:

Well, that's kinda gross, they can eat fish from the ocean if they want. It's really not nice to do. I think they could eat other things.

So, it's wrong to eat seal meat because... seals are cute? What kind of logic is that?

I'm sorry, but did it hurt when you had your baby?? I never said it was wrong because seals were cute. They are cute, but that's not the point. It's because they're like pets. They're aqua dogs and we don't dogs only hard up people do.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

palou said:
Ps3 said:

It must stop. Whoever does this is horrible act is sick and twisted and a demon. And eating them is not an excuse. Would you eat your cat or dog? I DONT THINK SO!!! So there is no need for it. Just eat some lettuce  or something. It really isn't fair to them.

I have a lot of respect for vegan/vegetarianism, however, I really dislike these emotional appeals to specific animals. Being cute does not give you higher moral rights, and that's a mentality that really should not be tolerated.

So, my question would be - do you consume pork?

I never said it was cause they're cute. It's just gross! Eating a seal is like eating shti.

No, pigs are cute.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Ps3 said:

I'm sorry, but did it hurt when you had your baby?? I never said it was wrong because seals were cute. They are cute, but that's not the point. It's because they're like pets. They're aqua dogs and we don't dogs only hard up people do.

So, let's hypothesize that seals are domesticated farm animals, bred for slaughter. Like cows, poultry and domestic pigs. Would it be fine to kill them in that scenario?

Ka-pi96 said:
Ps3 said:

I love bears.. I love animals.. I love them all.. I think we should FIGHT for animal rights. We don't need to eat seals, cats, or dogs. it's just not acceptable in society.

I assume if you believe in animal rights, including for cats/dogs, then you're against keeping them in captivity as slaves (or "pets" as some people call them) as well then?

They aren't in captivity! They're part of the family. We love them and they love us. My puppy is my world and I'm her's, so you are wrong. She can do whatever she wants, and she would never want to leave.

Around the Network
Kaneman! said:
Ps3 said:

So, let's hypothesize that seals are domesticated farm animals, bred for slaughter. Like cows, poultry and domestic pigs. Would it be fine to kill them in that scenario?

No, because seals are different from cows and pigs. That's not right.

Ps3 said:
Kaneman! said:

So, it's wrong to eat seal meat because... seals are cute? What kind of logic is that?

I don't get this argument. Dog meat has been part of many human diets around the world, specially in places were breeding cattle was nigh impossible (due to either lack of adequate species or bad feeding terrains).

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Another anti-seal clubbing thread from you? Your last one was only 11 months ago:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226499&page=1

Your not gonna save any seals by posting in a videogame forum.

Darwinianevolution said:
Ps3 said:

I don't get this argument. Dog meat has been part of many human diets around the world, specially in places were breeding cattle was nigh impossible (due to either lack of adequate species or bad feeding terrains).

Well, that's them, not us. We don't eat dog meat.

Nighthawk117 said:
Another anti-seal clubbing thread from you? Your last one was only 11 months ago:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=226499&page=1

Your not gonna save any seals by posting in a videogame forum.

Uhm, I spread awareness everywhere. You gotta put your voice somewhere.