By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you kiss your son in the mouth?

Would kiss son?

Yes 24 40.00%

No 33 55.00%

See Results 3 5.00%

Total:60
FragilE^ said:
Are you upset that a man kissed his son on the mouth?

Yes I am. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Peh said:
https://youtu.be/48gffeVlR_w

That's disgusting. Even his son acts like that. How can you do this to your son?

Wtf that's just not right.. I have two sons and no I wouldn't kiss them in the mouth. My wife won't either, we actually talked about people who do it and while I can understand they think it's ok we just feel it's wrong. If I had a daughter I wouldn't kiss her in the mouth either. 

On it, sure but not in it, lol.

I LOVE ICELAND!

uh nope.

Tom Brady is a pompous ass, the bar has been set low.

My two year old son kisses my wife and I on the mouth sometimes (I fluctuate between turning my head to force a cheek kiss and just letting him kiss me on the mouth). My favorite was when I tried to set up a cheek kiss and he grabbed my face to turn it and kiss me on the mouth. That said, I imagine at some point I would switch to only cheek kisses and while I haven't specifically decided on an age for that yet I think 11 is well past when I would make that transition.

Last edited by Torillian - on 05 February 2018

Around the Network

I don't agree with kissing kids on the mouth, but it's not my business if parents chose to do that with their children.

I bet those who think thats ok, think this is ok as well.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

axumblade said:
I don't see anything wrong with a peck on the lips but the fact that Brady was complaining about it only being a peck was a little awkward. Nothing sexual at all about it though.
People are too concerned about how celebrities raise their kids. Things like this might not have been in my home but this is far from being as big of an issue as people make it out to be.

People are making it an issue due to the whole PC era of doing things. Its getting sad really. I concur with your stance on this situation.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

This thread DISGUSTS me and some of you hear are going to the land of eternal fires for what you've committed.

1. Depends on psychological research.
2. If your are comfortable with it.