By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Would you kiss your son in the mouth?

Would kiss son?

Yes 24 40.00%

No 33 55.00%

See Results 3 5.00%

Total:60

I don't think it's that big of an issue. Kissing relatives is the norm to a lot of people.

I get the weirdness some people could feel of it though, reminds me of the movie Daddy's Home 2 actually;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MddEE_tC_w

I think a lot of people are overreacting, it's not that big of a deal. 

Last edited by Green098 - on 05 February 2018

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

This thread DISGUSTS me and some of you hear are going to the land of eternal fires for what you've committed.

Dont bring religion into this, everyone should be disgusted by this regardless of what crazzy sky daddy you believe in. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

No, but it's none of my business what other people do in this regard.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

eva01beserk said:

This thread DISGUSTS me and some of you hear are going to the land of eternal fires for what you've committed.

Dont bring religion into this, everyone should be disgusted by this regardless of what crazzy sky daddy you believe in. 

I tried to be as non specific  as possible, which is why I said "land of eternal fires", instead of Hell. Would you rather I said land of red seas?

eva01beserk said:

I tried to be as non specific  as possible, which is why I said "land of eternal fires", instead of Hell. Would you rather I said land of red seas?

I don't know, while I believe all religions are crazy, Land of red seas sounds like the best surf spot in the world, but the catch is that is full of sharks. You could make a game out of that. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:

I don't know, while I believe all religions are crazy, Land of red seas sounds like the best surf spot in the world, but the catch is that is full of sharks. You could make a game out of that. 

"in a world, where people pronounce Campbell as "Camp-bell", their entire tomato soup supply  is unleashed, instantly consuming the earth in a red flavory paste that would kill millions."

When they're super young, sure, toddlers are always trying to do that and it's really cute. It's not a real kiss, it's more a playful thing.

When they're older? Heck no... I don't think I ever actually so much as hugged either of my grandfathers (just an affectionate handshake lol), and that kind of Victorian distancing is just too hardwired into my brain.

Peh said:
https://youtu.be/48gffeVlR_w

That's disgusting. Even his son acts like that. How can you do this to your son?

damn they held it for too long, awkward

Depends on age. By 11 I would want to start treating them like a man. Forehead is always better.

I wouldn't allow myself to have a son in the first place.