By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Labo isn't the only new measure coming to Switch, WSJ is also aware of unannounced peripheral devices for Switch

Nintendo said Labo isn't the only new measure coming to Switch. In this article as well, but WSJ is also aware of unannounced peripheral devices for Switch

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendo-raises-sales-projection-for-popular-switch-game-console-1517390610

Around the Network

That's no surprise. Nintendo must have a whole department who does nothing but invent peripherals .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Will we finally get the long awaited release of the vitality sensor? XD

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Will we finally get the long awaited release of the vitality sensor? XD

We can only hope

Guitar Hero: Nintendo Edition 

Featuring such hits as: You Will Know Our Names, Breath of the Wild Main Theme, and Break Free! (Lead the Way)

Around the Network

I'm super down for some LABO. However I won't be getting it. I'm too scared that I'd break it. I'm going to get it for my nephew though. Showed him the trailer and he got hyped

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Miyamotoo said:

Nintendo said Labo isn't the only new measure coming to Switch. In this article as well, but WSJ is also aware of unannounced peripheral devices for Switch

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nintendo-raises-sales-projection-for-popular-switch-game-console-1517390610

Interesting. Now the only question left is, what will those peripherals be made of? Plastic, metal...  or cardboard...LOL 

I'm just messing with you my friend but I still hope Nintendo will one day release again a fully home dedicated console and yeah I know, we've already discussed this.

CrazyGamer2017 said:

Interesting. Now the only question left is, what will those peripherals be made of? Plastic, metal...  or cardboard...LOL 

Masters of left field... I say next is a way to add water to your Switch for something... awesome?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Have they discovered plastic?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'd be surprised if they don't come out with something akin to Wii Fit given how popular that was. They've been saying they wanted to get into "health" and such for quite some time.

Power Pad 2.0 inbound.