By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 3): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - January 15-21, 2018

Looks like i shut down Boutros and Kerotan what happened? xD



Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Looks like i shut down Boutros and Kerotan what happened? xD

Is there more to say??



good week again for ps4, wonder where it will be next week whem monster hunter is released



tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Will you be making a total switch software WW vs ps4 software prediction too? That's the one that really matters. 

Nah to both. Japan unless BotW falls off a cliff itll outsell FF there. WW BotW will be ahead easily.

 

As for your last comment, why does that really matter? Im assuming your talking about switch only BotW excluding WiiU right? If so why would you exclude that

I'm talking about switch software vs ps4 software as a whole. You are always cherry picking titles to put your Nintendo games up against. Ps4 has so much more software for buyers to choose from. It makes far more sense just comparing overall software. 



Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

Nah to both. Japan unless BotW falls off a cliff itll outsell FF there. WW BotW will be ahead easily.

 

As for your last comment, why does that really matter? Im assuming your talking about switch only BotW excluding WiiU right? If so why would you exclude that

I'm talking about switch software vs ps4 software as a whole. You are always cherry picking titles to put your Nintendo games up against. Ps4 has so much more software for buyers to choose from. It makes far more sense just comparing overall software. 

what? PS4 will sell at least 3x more than Switch, just because it has a proper 3rd party support. tbone just compre Zelda Switch and FFXV PS4. I don't see any problem here



Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

Oh wow. I thought that labo announcement would sell 5bilion switches..



Boutros said:
tbone51 said:
Looks like i shut down Boutros and Kerotan what happened? xD

Is there more to say??

There is always more to say! Srry after re reading my post it looks like a personal atk in which i intended it to be a different way.

 

That said i wasnt sure how much botw is actually at. Anywayz BotW will easily be above 1.2mipl in Japan lifetime how far up is any1 guess



Pagan said:

Oh wow. I thought that labo announcement would sell 5bilion switches..

Can’t sell what isn’t available



Pagan said:

Oh wow. I thought that labo announcement would sell 5bilion switches..

Someone is sure optimistic! Your going too far with Labo its actual kinda amusing LoL



Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

Nah to both. Japan unless BotW falls off a cliff itll outsell FF there. WW BotW will be ahead easily.

 

As for your last comment, why does that really matter? Im assuming your talking about switch only BotW excluding WiiU right? If so why would you exclude that

I'm talking about switch software vs ps4 software as a whole. You are always cherry picking titles to put your Nintendo games up against. Ps4 has so much more software for buyers to choose from. It makes far more sense just comparing overall software. 

Im cherry picking, This coming from the person who cherry picks the most at this site? Comical. As for your follow post there is no need to discuss about it because you contradicted yourself