By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales (Week 3): Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - January 15-21, 2018

tbone51 said:
JRPGfan said:

You mean in japan only right?

Because worldwide sales as of september 2017, was  over 6.5m units sold through to users.

Hajime Tabata himself said so back then.

PS:   In japan only FFXV was at 1m+ sales back in jan 2017 (without counting digital sales for the holidays, or the xbox sales).
         a year has past since then, hopefully its done more than say 200k in that year.

Japan was the discussion. Shipments was 1mil last year. Its around 1.05mil sold retail add digital and ffxv didnt ship much more and its around 1.3mil roughly. BotW is over 1mil now in japan easily.

WW BotW will be over FFXV by years end too.

Will you be making a total switch software WW vs ps4 software prediction too? That's the one that really matters. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

Japan was the discussion. Shipments was 1mil last year. Its around 1.05mil sold retail add digital and ffxv didnt ship much more and its around 1.3mil roughly. BotW is over 1mil now in japan easily.

WW BotW will be over FFXV by years end too.

Will you be making a total switch software WW vs ps4 software prediction too? That's the one that really matters. 

Nah to both. Japan unless BotW falls off a cliff itll outsell FF there. WW BotW will be ahead easily.

As for your last comment, why does that really matter? Im assuming your talking about switch only BotW excluding WiiU right? If so why would you exclude that

With 49 weeks left, Breath of the Wild (NS-physical) will need to sell an average of 3,577 units per week to reach 1 million by the end of the year.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 would also need to sell an average of 495 units per week to reach 200,000 units.

Looks like i shut down Boutros and Kerotan what happened? xD

tbone51 said:

Is there more to say??

Around the Network

good week again for ps4, wonder where it will be next week whem monster hunter is released

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Nah to both. Japan unless BotW falls off a cliff itll outsell FF there. WW BotW will be ahead easily.

As for your last comment, why does that really matter? Im assuming your talking about switch only BotW excluding WiiU right? If so why would you exclude that

I'm talking about switch software vs ps4 software as a whole. You are always cherry picking titles to put your Nintendo games up against. Ps4 has so much more software for buyers to choose from. It makes far more sense just comparing overall software. 

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

I'm talking about switch software vs ps4 software as a whole. You are always cherry picking titles to put your Nintendo games up against. Ps4 has so much more software for buyers to choose from. It makes far more sense just comparing overall software. 

what? PS4 will sell at least 3x more than Switch, just because it has a proper 3rd party support. tbone just compre Zelda Switch and FFXV PS4. I don't see any problem here

Click HERE and be happy 

Oh wow. I thought that labo announcement would sell 5bilion switches..

Boutros said:
tbone51 said:

Is there more to say??

There is always more to say! Srry after re reading my post it looks like a personal atk in which i intended it to be a different way.

That said i wasnt sure how much botw is actually at. Anywayz BotW will easily be above 1.2mipl in Japan lifetime how far up is any1 guess