By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - All who plans to buy MHW Come NOW!!!!!!(Not available in Europe ):-(

Planning on purchasing any new games this month?Well now is the time to do it with a 10% discount,enjoy.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/01/23/ps4-deals-get-10-off-playstation-store-order-week/

Around the Network

I will but already pre-ordered

People seem to be very excited about this franchise now. Is it because it looks much better? I mean its still Monster Hunter.

You can use it for any game and yes people are very excited for it because it's coming back home.

KLXVER said:
People seem to be very excited about this franchise now. Is it because it looks much better? I mean its still Monster Hunter.

Mainly because we can finally play it on the home console we own. And It's a great franchise.

I still occasionally play Monster Hunter Tri on my Wii.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

because it is on ps4 :P

i wonder how the Japanese market reacting to this not being on a "on the go" console

I prefer physical. It'd need to be 50% off for me to buy digital.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

KLXVER said:

Yea I think this is the excitement for a new series they think they will like. (with a hint of fanboyism of wanting to win as well)

Reminds me of the excitement of Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii. People excited about it being on a home console and thinking it will blow up and be awesome and no more shitty handheld. Well it didn't' blow up sales and many, myself included, found out that the monster hunter franchise is not for me.

irstupid said:
KLXVER said:

Yea I think this is the excitement for a new series they think they will like. (with a hint of fanboyism of wanting to win as well)

Reminds me of the excitement of Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii. People excited about it being on a home console and thinking it will blow up and be awesome and no more shitty handheld. Well it didn't' blow up sales and many, myself included, found out that the monster hunter franchise is not for me.

Wanting to win what exactly?For it to do well?Of course we want it to do well,cause many people including myself refuse to buy it on a handheld.If the game wants to evolve it needed to be on a home console.

REDZONE said:
irstupid said:

Wanting to win what exactly?For it to do well?Of course we want it to do well,cause many people including myself refuse to buy it on a handheld.If the game wants to evolve it needed to be on a home console.

But if sales continue to lag on home consoles, it won't have that chance (at evolving).