By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst: Switch may have sold 7m units globally during Oct-Dec, bringing LTD sales at more than 14.6m

Harkins1721 said:
gentii said:

"Nintendo is dead"
"They should just go third party"  😂

Because Nintendo likes to fuck up and not be somewhat reasonable. And it perfectly showed with the Wii U.

Wii U is totally different story, they were not responsible with Wii Us first year, but with Switch they constantly raising forecast from launch beacuse great sales.

Around the Network
Harkins1721 said:
gentii said:

"Nintendo is dead"
"They should just go third party"  😂

Because Nintendo likes to fuck up and not be somewhat reasonable. And it perfectly showed with the Wii U.

Just Like Sony whith PS Vita ?

gentii said:
Harkins1721 said:

I think Nintendo is more used to failed consoles than Sony 

xMetroid said: 

They also said surpassed, which is really not precise and can be "we are sure that we atleast sold 10 millions switch but its probably 12 millions but we dont have actual numbers"

I'm quite certain that's not what it means.  Surpassed 10 million most likely means it's between 10 and 11 million.  I don't think that a rough estimate from the people with the most resources to get the sales information would be off by over 2 million units on their estimate.  It's also very likely for Nintendo to highball their estimate rather than the other way around when it comes to this kind of information.

Muffin31190 said:
gentii said:

I think Nintendo is more used to failed consoles than Sony 

you mean like PS Move ? I Think Sony is more copy paste company ??