By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst: Switch may have sold 7m units globally during Oct-Dec, bringing LTD sales at more than 14.6m

"Nintendo is dead"
"They should just go third party"  😂

Around the Network

It's actually only been 10 months so that's even more impressive.

nintendo announced 10m switch sold by early december.so switch sold 4.6m in december. thats really high

Poweranimals said:
It's actually only been 10 months so that's even more impressive.

14.6m switch sold. it needs another 1m to surpass vita

i just saw vgchartz global hardware and its at 11.9m as of 23rd of december. either vgchartz heavily undertrack switch or that analyst is very wrong

Around the Network

Well... the Vita wasn't exactly a mark of sucess. It's more a mark of dedication because it managed to live for so long with such a small installed base.

Though as far as your quotes go... you never know what will happen. The switch is a sucess so far but how sustainable this model will be going forward remains to be seen.

So, usatoday was right: 14.6 sold and 400k on shelves - 15 million mar-dec's 2017

It has a better library of games already, so I'm not surprised in the slightest. Sony has never given official figures for the Vita either, so it's probably over-tracked here, as Europe's sales are suspiciously high, despite never having seen a Vita in my life, it's not even being stocked by most stores where I live!

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

rodea_sky_soldier said:
So, usatoday was right: 14.6 sold and 400k on shelves - 15 million mar-dec's 2017

or maybe usa today and this analyst are both wrong. nintendo announced 10m switch sold in 9 months. 4.6m sold in december is too high

Alkibiádēs said:
It has a better library of games already, so I'm not surprised in the slightest. Sony has never given official figures for the Vita either, so it's probably over-tracked here, as Europe's sales are suspiciously high, despite never having seen a Vita in my life, it's not even being stocked by most stores where I live!

it hasnt got a better library of games. far from it