By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Labo, The Switch & Bait.

Will you purchase Nintendo Labo ?

Hell to the YEAH !!! 23 32.86%

I'll wait to see more about Labo. 18 25.71%

No way. 29 41.43%

Total:70
Azuren said:
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about breakage, but this is going to prove really fun for me and my daughter. I just need to get her a pair of Joycons of her own.

That is actually sweet...

But yeah to some people they won't understand your thought on the game.... because "they dont like it" as if they are the only market nintendo is targeting

Around the Network

It's terribly expensive in my opinion, but I wish I can give it a try someday, and also hope it does well.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

mysteryman said:
JWeinCom said:

I'm going to build a robot backpack.  I am going to wear said robot backpack.  And I'm going to pretend I am a robot.  And you can bet your ass that when I crouch to turn into a car I'm going to make vroom vroom noises.  Anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my giant robot ass.

Why is everyone here acting like Labo will be the first time they’ve dressed up as a cardboard robot?

It's definitely not the first time for me lol. I remember putting that round cardboard roll from kitchen paper towels onto my arm and pretend to be Megaman. Good times.

Toys nowadays aren't cheap anymore so for families that already own a Switch, this could potentially be an option

I don't see myself getting this though :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Aeolus451 said:
Flilix said:

The same logic goes for Nintendo Labo too. You pay for the game, and they give you the cardboard designs for free.

Maybe. Ya could look at it like that. Still the psn sub is better. 😸

#Cardboard4life

Around the Network

Strange thing to make such a poll about a kids accessory, don’t you think?! No idea why so many people try to write this creative and refreshing idea down. Especially those, who don’t have any kids, of course.

It's a nice idea and it will sell due to its novelty factor but it won't hold any long term attraction to the people who bought it. Then again, that's the same with all expensive toys.

There are more convenient ways to have fun and they'll always pull through.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

JWeinCom said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

So 60% of us want to buy cardboard children's toys and then play with them in our houses, rooms or apartments? Am I reading this right?

I don't think I belong here anymore.

I'm going to build a robot backpack.  I am going to wear said robot backpack.  And I'm going to pretend I am a robot.  And you can bet your ass that when I crouch to turn into a car I'm going to make vroom vroom noises.  Anyone who doesn't like it can kiss my giant robot ass.

Why not? I like that mindset. Do what you want. If you have fun with it, there's nothing anyone could say to you. Personally I don't think I can have fun in that way nowadays, sadly. Still, I'm more interested in the "How the hell these things work?". So... Maybe if I have some money to spend I'll buy the variety pack, but I'm not sure about it yet. I want to know more about Labo.

I think nintendo will be fine without your 70 bucks. Me ill be buying labo and enjoying it with my 5 yr old girl cant wait

I'm getting it based on the Piano alone. I really want to try that out. The way that this works is simply amazing and although it isn't made for my demographic, I still would like to see how it all works.