By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Nintendo Labo titles will sell 5 million+ units this year.

Sorry I only believe Tbones crazy predictions. I'll be routing for you though, but no I don't think it will or needs to sell that much.

I don't think it will do terrible though.

Last edited by Green098 - on 17 January 2018

Around the Network

I expect at most a 1 2 Switch success. It doesn't look appealing honestly. I think it will be a dud.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:

Are you tbone51¿ I was gonna make a similar thread lmao

How much would you predict?

Not sure yet would like to get more info. We know its $60 for the games and kit 1 is $10 while $20 in cardboard boxes. So cardboard boxes will sell individually for $10-$30 each as separate and future sku. 

I see this being biggethan 12switch. That game will do 3mil alone lifetime. 5mil is a good mark for a huge mega hit. Let's be honest though. This gamemkits are making bank at probably 300k sold lol. The cardboard replaces the figurines ala sky lander's .   everything is profit 

Flilix said:
tbone51 said:

Are you tbone51¿ I was gonna make a similar thread lmao

When I read the title I was expecting you to be the OP of this thread.

I thought I made it lmfao

To add on to jwein dont forget each game counts as 1 sold. So essentially it needs to selln2.5mil each sku kit

watched the trailer... it looks super gimmicky..... I hope it isnt a big hit.

I couldnt see myself useing any of those.

Around the Network

Yes. Yes it will.

JRPGfan said:

watched the trailer... it looks super gimmicky..... I hope it isnt a big hit.

I couldnt see myself useing any of those.

Why¿ it doesn't affect your gaming

tbone51 said:
To add on to jwein dont forget each game counts as 1 sold. So essentially it needs to selln2.5mil each sku kit

I'm also including any other potential titles.  I'm imagining they'll do another set for the holidays at least, and potentially some themed ones.  I honestly think I'm being a little bit conservative.

Depends how much they put into R&D for this, but I think it will do fine, even if doesn't sell amazing

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Depends how much they put into R&D for this, but I think it will do fine, even if doesn't sell amazing

It honestly seems to be that the whole point of putting an IR camera in the Switch, and to a lesser extent HD rumble, was for this concept.  So, I think they made a pretty big investment in this.