Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: Nintendo Labo titles will sell 5 million+ units this year.

This is definitely going to be Switch's equivalent of Nintendogs, Brain Age or Wii Series.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Its likely to surpass PSVR in install base pretty quickly.

Yeeah, that's pretty bold. I'm thinking maybe it could hit a mil or 2? Perhaps the kids will really like this.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

According to Nintendo, we're at 1.5 million. They also announced another kit (something I was counting on), and I wouldn't be surprised if another kit was released for the holidays.

The data is as of June 30th, so we have six months to go. I think that the kits combined could sell 1-2 million more by the holidays (mostly with the launch of vehicle kit), and sales should really jump at the holidays.

I'm still feeling confident with this prediction.

JWeinCom said:
According to Nintendo, we're at 1.5 million. They also announced another kit (something I was counting on), and I wouldn't be surprised if another kit was released for the holidays.

The data is as of June 30th, so we have six months to go. I think that the kits combined could sell 1-2 million more by the holidays (mostly with the launch of vehicle kit), and sales should really jump at the holidays.

I'm still feeling confident with this prediction.

It’s not impossible, if the kits are a huge holiday hit. The fact that they’re releasing more will help it along, too.

Around the Network

The biggest Labo push should come during the holiday so the bet is still very possible.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Even with a holiday boost it has no chance.