By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Labo-ratory: VGC OFFICIAL Labo Thread (Vehicle Kit out now)

curl-6 said:

It's early days, but people are already getting creative with the Garage Feature

=

Damn wow all of this is so awesome. How do they do it is my question



Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

It's early days, but people are already getting creative with the Garage Feature

=

Its $70 cardboard



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Anyone have some sophisticated Labo piano demonstration? I was disappointed that the tweet above just had a mp3 in the background instead of a live recording of the Labo itself.

That said the early IR software implementation is neat even if elementary. Will be curious to see the depth and breadth of its abilities in due time.



 

this is pretty cool



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:

 

this is pretty cool

Very cool! I was wondering how it would know to shift octaves. Thanks for posting it.



Around the Network

I love what people can create with Labo even so early after release.



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Megiddo said:

Anyone have some sophisticated Labo piano demonstration? I was disappointed that the tweet above just had a mp3 in the background instead of a live recording of the Labo itself.

That said the early IR software implementation is neat even if elementary. Will be curious to see the depth and breadth of its abilities in due time.

Not very sophisticated but im working on The Office theme



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Megiddo said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

 

this is pretty cool

Very cool! I was wondering how it would know to shift octaves. Thanks for posting it.

yeah that channel has a few more songs on it too by the guy, zelda,mario,etc



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

More Labo creations



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

The Labo variety kit tops the Japanese software charts with an opening week of 90k

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/276064/nintendo-labo-debuts-at-the-top-of-the-japanese-charts-god-of-war-debuts-in-2nd/

Last edited by curl-6 - on 25 April 2018

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.