Several sites have gone hands-on with the Vehicle Kit, and posted impressions
- More of a "full fledged video game" than the Variety and Robot Kits.
- Set in an open world with 10 themed "zones" each with 8 or so challenges/quests.
- Quests include things like reuniting a Loch Ness Monster with its baby, or flying over a skyscraper as the plane then transforming into the car and landing on the roof.
- One author found it reminiscent of Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie, Wii Sports Resort, and Pilot Wings.
- There's multiplayer Battle Mode and Race Mode
- There's a spraypaint can Toycon that you can use to paint your vehicle using gyro/IR.
Gamexplain also has a video on it:
In addition, Nintendo has reported that Labo shipped 1.39 million between launch and the end of June: https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news/nintendo-labo-sales-1202890923/Last edited by curl-6 - on 23 August 2018
Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.