By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Mario Kart Wii review

Thanks for letting us know the game doesn't suck, I'm a lot happier now.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
fkusumot said:
9.3?!
I don't get it. What's so great about it? Is it all the fanwankery? Is there a sub-space emissions test that unlocks David Hasselhoff? It's not like it's really a racing game. I mean, it's not really a racing game like Forza or GT, it's just more of the Nintendo "WOW, dem sum brite purtee kulers!" kiddy stuff, right? I mean, how can you take it seriously as a driving game when you control it with a steering wheel?

What are you, trolling? That's a pretty dumb comment if you're serious.

As a gamer, you should first learn that the premise of a game means nothing when compared to its execution.

You're not a child, I assume. Don't act like one because we're on the internet, please.

Wow you really really really need a sarcasm detector. That was the most obvious case of sarcasm in days on this forum. Now if you are being sarcastic yourself then you are really subtle about it.

No, he got me. I'm still not big on this whole unlabled sarcasm on the internet thing, but I know when I'm got, and I'm not gonna try to weasle my way out of it.

To be fair, I respond to posts exactly like that one all day, and after re-reading it, I honestly wouldn't have caught the sarcasm no matter how many times I'd tried.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
sc94597 said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
fkusumot said:
9.3?!
I don't get it. What's so great about it? Is it all the fanwankery? Is there a sub-space emissions test that unlocks David Hasselhoff? It's not like it's really a racing game. I mean, it's not really a racing game like Forza or GT, it's just more of the Nintendo "WOW, dem sum brite purtee kulers!" kiddy stuff, right? I mean, how can you take it seriously as a driving game when you control it with a steering wheel?

What are you, trolling? That's a pretty dumb comment if you're serious.

As a gamer, you should first learn that the premise of a game means nothing when compared to its execution.

You're not a child, I assume. Don't act like one because we're on the internet, please.

Wow you really really really need a sarcasm detector. That was the most obvious case of sarcasm in days on this forum. Now if you are being sarcastic yourself then you are really subtle about it.

No, he got me. I'm still not big on this whole unlabled sarcasm on the internet thing, but I know when I'm got, and I'm not gonna try to weasle my way out of it.

To be fair, I respond to posts exactly like that one all day, and after re-reading it, I honestly wouldn't have caught the sarcasm no matter how many times I'd tried.

Well if you know the user then it's very easy. Even if you don't just look at their game collection to see what console(s) they own. Btw fkusumot has a wii, and I get the vibe it's his favorite console this gen. 

Awesome!!!
I can't wait for this game!!
Huh. Good thing Nintendo didn't announce this earlier. I don't think I could wait any longer then I did with Brawl.

This is yet another reason for me to buy a Wii. *adds to list of reasons to buy a Wii* Dang, this list is getting long...

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

Well if you know the user then it's very easy. Even if you don't just look at their game collection to see what console(s) they own. Btw fkusumot has a wii, and I get the vibe it's his favorite console this gen.

I've had too many turn on me, lol.

I hadn't known fkusumot to be a Nintendo hater, but didn't know for sure about his feelings on Mario Kart. Anyway, it was a trap, I don't feel TOO bad about falling in it, lol.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Stop making me want this game more!

I'm glad the game seemed to turn out to be great. The IGN negative comments had me a little worried. 2 more weeks!

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Nintendo must have done something to make IGN angry, though most likely a reviewer was upset with the wheel and wanted to accost the game for the peripheral.

sc94597 said:

Well if you know the user then it's very easy. Even if you don't just look at their game collection to see what console(s) they own. Btw fkusumot has a wii, and I get the vibe it's his favorite console of last gen.

I corrected that for you.  BTW, when does GT5 come out? 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org