By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pyra or Mythra? Spoilers

Mythra because I felt that she was the OG. Obviously context changes when you beat the game.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:

I feel physically and emotionally attracted to Nia.

But she's like 12. o_O

Zeke

Lonely_Dolphin said:
OTBWY said:

I feel physically and emotionally attracted to Nia.

But she's like 12. o_O

She isn't. Much much older.

Despite everything that the OP says, while true, I think Rex would still choose Pyra, he's just crazy for her, even if she's still Mythra and whatever. To begin with, she's the reason Rex started the adventure, he's also grateful that she resurrected him, and he more or less developed a strong bond with her, although still juvenile. You know, when they're in the campfire at the end of Chapter 2, when they play with each other in Garfront's camp in C3 and after Mythra awakes next to Rex. Mythra is also mostly relegated to silly situations when it comes to showing her person to Rex, the aforementioned bed joke, the one-eyed moster thing, the "sleeping on your lap" scene. It's even more juvenile than Rex's relationship with Pyra, so I don't doubt he would've chosen Pyra as Pneuma's other name.

Despite that, I chose Mythra, though Pythra/Mothra would've been cool, and you know that Nia is the only correct answer.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

But she's like 12. o_O

Sauce? I don't recall them specifying her age. Definitely looks like a minor though.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
OTBWY said:

Sauce? I don't recall them specifying her age. Definitely looks like a minor though.

Well when Pyra is technically like 500 years old looks might not be the best measure for age in this game...

Green098 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Well when Pyra is technically like 500 years old looks might not be the best measure for age in this game...

For how long they've existed for? Sure. For how mature and developed their body is? Naw.

Mythra is blond, so she's already disqualified as a waifu.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Green098 said:

For how long they've existed for? Sure. For how mature and developed their body is? Naw.

About the same age if not older than Rex. So 18. Or just 500 years.