By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pyra or Mythra? Spoilers

OTBWY said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

For how long they've existed for? Sure. For how mature and developed their body is? Naw.

About the same age if not older than Rex. So 18. Or just 500 years.

You quoted me yet your post doesn't seem to be responding to or even acknowledging what I said. Weird but I get that a lot on here. Anyhow, you've admitted to being physically attracted to the body of a minor, there's no way around that mate! But hey, as long as you never act on it irl then there's no harm in it. Also, no way in hell is Rex 18. Game never says his age but they make it pretty clear he's a kid, even beyond him clearly looking like one.

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Green098 said:

Well when Pyra is technically like 500 years old looks might not be the best measure for age in this game...

For how long they've existed for? Sure. For how mature and developed their body is? Naw.

There are many adult females that look underage to many people.  Are you saying that they should not find love because anyone attracted to them must like underage girls?

As for how old she is?  She is immortal.  She is likely hundreds of years old, dating back before her memory allows.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I like redheads and Mythra's VA is like nails to a chalkboard to my ears but still used Mythra most the game because her attacks are far more powerful. Oh, and Mythra's sword matches the late game outfit Rex wears. I wish I could have you know who unlocked all the time, just specials aren't enough for me.

I guess I must be the only one who isn't a fan of NiaxRex, I feel a great attachment and closeness with Nia, for sure. But, more like a sister/girl-best friend kind of way, that whole plot point where she's in love with Rex just came out of nowhere. I had the same reaction Rex had, "Wha?"
Seriously, where the hell did that come from?
Personally, I thought it felt like she was idolizing Rex, and she confused those feelings with feelings of love, because he did give her the strength and courage to finally come out of her shell and show her true self (Would've helped if she'd shown it back in Uraya and SAVED VANDHAM!!!)

Plus, it's very obvious that Rex is head over heels with Pyra, (and Mythra to a lesser degree, though I think that attraction is more physical, while his attraction to Pyra is more emotional. So, that answers my question to the OP.) So, I just think it would've been really unfair to Nia if Rex led her on, when he clearly didn't love her like THAT.

Shiken said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

There are many adult females that look underage to many people.  Are you saying that they should not find love because anyone attracted to them must like underage girls?

As for how old she is?  She is immortal.  She is likely hundreds of years old, dating back before her memory allows.

True, I guess it's a matter of if you believe Nia's body just looks underage or actually is. Given that the rest of the game is full of waifu pandering and has Tora with his maid fetish, I'll have to assume the latter. :L

And yeah I forgot she is a blade.

Around the Network

Pyra...  I like red heads, and I connected with her first, and i like her outfit.

Mar1217 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

True, I guess it's a matter of if you believe Nia's body just looks underage or actually is. Given that the rest of the game is full of waifu pandering and has Tora with his maid fetish, I'll have to assume the latter. :L

And yeah I forgot she is a blade.

Yeah, they put too much of Zeke into this game ...

Blasphemy, you can never get enough of the Zekenator!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
OTBWY said:

About the same age if not older than Rex. So 18. Or just 500 years.

You quoted me yet your post doesn't seem to be responding to or even acknowledging what I said. Weird but I get that a lot on here. Anyhow, you've admitted to being physically attracted to the body of a minor, there's no way around that mate! But hey, as long as you never act on it irl then there's no harm in it. Also, no way in hell is Rex 18. Game never says his age but they make it pretty clear he's a kid, even beyond him clearly looking like one.

She is over 500 years officially m8. Her true form shows a fully developed female. Her voice is an adult women's voice. So you got it all wrong and you failed. Take the L and leave.

PAOerfulone said:
I guess I must be the only one who isn't a fan of NiaxRex, I feel a great attachment and closeness with Nia, for sure. But, more like a sister/girl-best friend kind of way, that whole plot point where she's in love with Rex just came out of nowhere. I had the same reaction Rex had, "Wha?"

Personally, I thought it felt like she was idolizing Rex, and she confused those feelings with feelings of love, because he did give her the strength and courage to finally come out of her shell and show her true self (Would've helped if she'd shown it back in Uraya and SAVED VANDHAM!!!)

Plus, it's very obvious that Rex is head over heels with Pyra, (and Mythra to a lesser degree, though I think that attraction is more physical, while his attraction to Pyra is more emotional. So, that answers my question to the OP.) So, I just think it would've been really unfair to Nia if Rex led her on, when he clearly didn't love her like THAT.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere

OTBWY said:
PAOerfulone said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsundere

Still came out of nowhere. Still makes no sense. Still not a fan. Sorry.