By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pyra or Mythra? Spoilers

Pyra definately.

When I was younger, I preferred bitchy tsunderes for the excitement, that was what I considered to be attractive/interesting.

However in my growing wisdom I have come to realise that a nice, calm and down to earth person is infinitely better then the above, and makes for an extremely pleasant character.

So that is why Pyra gets the bestgirlofalltime award.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

You quoted me yet your post doesn't seem to be responding to or even acknowledging what I said. Weird but I get that a lot on here. Anyhow, you've admitted to being physically attracted to the body of a minor, there's no way around that mate! But hey, as long as you never act on it irl then there's no harm in it. Also, no way in hell is Rex 18. Game never says his age but they make it pretty clear he's a kid, even beyond him clearly looking like one.

She is over 500 years officially m8. Her true form shows a fully developed female. Her voice is an adult women's voice. So you got it all wrong and you failed. Take the L and leave.

Already yielded that it's up to interpretation, but I'll also take back what I said there. Not gonna leave though sorry!

Mar1217 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

Blasphemy, you can never get enough of the Zekenator!

Are you really feeling it though :) ?

I will when they put Zeke in Smash! Well Tora would also be good, really anyone except Rex.

Mar1217 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

True, I guess it's a matter of if you believe Nia's body just looks underage or actually is. Given that the rest of the game is full of waifu pandering and has Tora with his maid fetish, I'll have to assume the latter. :L

And yeah I forgot she is a blade.

Yeah, they put too much of Zeke into this game ...

I actually tend to control Zeke over Rex to be honest, so the more Zeke the better!

Well until I unlocked Mythra's third form, now it is a toss up.  I am using Rex ATM, but Zeke is in the party lol.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Mar1217 said:
Shiken said:

I actually tend to control Zeke over Rex to be honest, so the more Zeke the better!

Well until I unlocked Mythra's third form, now it is a toss up.  I am using Rex ATM, but Zeke is in the party lol.

I usually changes my formation a lot. Sometimes I go with Rex-Nia-Tora, Zeke-Nia-Morag, Rex-Morag-Nia or Rex-Zeke-Nia

I know right?  The overall cast is so good in this game I do not want any of them to feel "left out" XD

I think Rex/Nia are a better pair as well since they’re both 15-17 (both are under drinking age so 17 or younger). Mythra and Pyra are 500+ years, but physically are ~22 to 30, which kind of makes pairing them with Rex a little odd.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
I think Rex/Nia are a better pair as well since they’re both 15-17 (both are under drinking age so 17 or younger). Mythra and Pyra are 500+ years, but physically are ~22 to 30, which kind of makes pairing them with Rex a little odd.

Drinking age in Japan is 20...

Pandoria is best waifu. Thigh gap + nerdy disposition.

Did some digging. They’re 15 - http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Rex
While Nia isn’t given a number, she is physically/biologically the same age as Rex; and they stated as much in the game early on (chapter 1 or 2 I think). So I still go with those two being a better pair; Pyra/Mythra are a little too old for Rex, IMO. I would say Mythra/Pyra were made for Malos if he weren’t such a dick (given what he tried to do! Yeah, he’s a dick).

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Pandoria is best waifu. Thigh gap + nerdy disposition.

Pandoria is up there, for sure!

Jumpin said:
Did some digging. They’re 15 - http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Rex
While Nia isn’t given a number, she is physically/biologically the same age as Rex; and they stated as much in the game early on (chapter 1 or 2 I think). So I still go with those two being a better pair; Pyra/Mythra are a little too old for Rex, IMO. I would say Mythra/Pyra were made for Malos if he weren’t such a dick (given what he tried to do! Yeah, he’s a dick).

I buy that Rex is 15, but not Nia.  Her driver form sure, but her TRUE form looks to be 18+ to me.  She is taller with more defined features.

Remember that Nia's driver form is based off of her "sister" that was dying.  I believe her "father" was her original driver and he had Nia become a Flesh Eater so that his actual daughter, who was dying, could live on through his blade.  Then when he died, Nia never reverted back to her core crystal and lived on as a Flesh Eater.

So her driver form is based on a 15 year old dead girl, while her more mature, true form is what we should be going off of here.

I will say that I agree with the sentiment that her and Rex would look more natural together in most instances.  This does not make her 15 though.