By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global software, week ending 18th Nov

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Not looking good for AAA 3rd party support on Switch! L.A. Noire Switch not even in the Top 30 for it's debut, Doom Switch already dropping, and Skyrim, the only AAA 3rd party I felt had a chance at a million, probably wont get there with that opening. I think it's safe to say Resident Evil wont do much either. We can only hope developer expectations were in check.

LA noire doing 10k more on Switch than Xbox one.

Sonic doing a lot better on Switch

Doom at 112k already probably close to 150k with digital.

Skyrim 150k first week is really good. 

MR at 800k

Lots of Indies selling far better on Switch than other system even compare to steam.

Third party isnt dead on Switch. It wont get major releases but games like TEW 2 that struggles to find success will be probably heading to Switch to save the game.

Around the Network

Looks like NA and Europe gave two sh*ts about USUM

PortisheadBiscuit said:

More like doesn't give a shit about the 3DS anymore. The sooner Nintendo realizes this, the better.

What a grotesque looking top 10. Aside from the Nintendo titles, and to a lesser extent, Assassin's Creed Origins, it's a parade of industry filth from the worst of the worst.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

KH 1.5+2.5 continuing to sell. Let's go!

Around the Network

I just wish EA would die already. The cancer of the industry.

Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:
I just wish EA would die already. The cancer of the industry.

Add-in Activision/Blizzard and we're set in for a good ride !

If that's what it takes, then fair enough. Let Blizzard become independent though.

PortisheadBiscuit said:

It has sold 100k more copies in fw in eu than Pokemon B/W2...

Ps4 over 5m software sales this week. Wow. Cod and fifa ps4 will both hit 10m. Noice!

KLXVER said:

More like doesn't give a shit about the 3DS anymore. The sooner Nintendo realizes this, the better.

Agreed. When even Pokemon falls by more than 60% from the last entry, it's time to move on.

COKTOE said:
What a grotesque looking top 10. Aside from the Nintendo titles, and to a lesser extent, Assassin's Creed Origins, it's a parade of industry filth from the worst of the worst.

Also agreed.