By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MonHun: World Stream; New Trailer, 3rd Beta, PS4 Slim bundle, 1st DLC detailed (FREE) and more

Holy shit they are pulling all the stops out for this. BTW you said the beta is in December. I think you mean January.

Around the Network

This is the thing that could make me buy a PS4.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Holy shit. This is monster Hunter brought to a new level. 

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oxHQMBEfBdddNWWMo/giphy.gif

Need to give this a second try. I play the first beta, and I enjoyed it but the game was a little confusing. I didn't [play the second beta because of Battlefield 1.

The PS4 slim bundle will definitely fly off shelves in Japan considering how well the PS4 pro bundle did.

Around the Network

Is the starter bundle permanent in Japan? If so that could change the PS4's fortunes somewhat.

The graphics boost from old 3ds monster hunters to this is insane.... but its more than that.
This is Monster Hunter taken to a new level.

I really feel like Capcom is underestimating Monster Hunter’s popularity in the West. They need to bring these bundles to the US and EU ASAP.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Train wreck said:
Is the starter bundle permanent in Japan? If so that could change the PS4's fortunes somewhat.

It's still being sold for $320 lol. Sony could sell this for $250 and still make a profit. Obviously they are trying to maximise profits from Japan and considering this will push ps plus subs it will make a lot of it. 

Maybe they'll cut the price of ps4 later this year and it will give the title a second wind. 

JRPGfan said:
The graphics boost from old 3ds monster hunters to this is insane.... but its more than that.

Yeah it's crazy. Best thing that could ever have happened. I remember I campaigned for years for monster Hunter to return but getting a full mainline game which is exclusive in Asia was beyond my wildest dreams. 

JRPGfan said:

To think it's still the same old 3DS engine.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.