By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am devastated (again)

Kerotan said:
I kind of have the urge to try this again but the thought of doing paramedic level 12 again makes me feel ill.

You can use cheats in this game, doesn't affect trophies or in-game progression. So just spam the health cheat and Paramedic is easy as can be. 

Be aware though that there are quite some more glitches in this game, so when you try again be sure to save often and make backups. 

Happy hunting!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

It’s only a virtual trophy that’s means nothing. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Bristow9091 said:
think-man said:
That sucks man, I would hate for that to happen to me. I'm going for every Final Fantasy Plat, gotten a few already, but if I'm glitched out of a plat I'll be pissed.

How you doing with that Final Fantasy IX platinum? :P 

Responsible :P a couple of the trophies are super difficult though haha. 

Oh boy, that really sucks man. This game doesn't take much pre-planning like, say, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, which is just obnoxious with it's missable and hidden trophies. With GTA 3 it's basically "Finish the Horace St. Claire missions before completing Jimmy Corochio's missions" x2. Too bad you didn't check for missables beforehand.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Never understood the whole trophy hunt thing. It’s just a measure to get people hooked on mediocre games..not saying that GTA3 is a mediocre game, but question yourself..is it really worth it?! Everyone as he pleases though.

Around the Network

Not a game I would care to plat... but to bad for you frogfriend

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Barozi said:
now that you said it I feel like I remember that something like this could happen.

Anyhow, you should always check trophy/achievement lists first for missables. It probably didn't sound like it was missable, but there are sites that would've quickly told you otherwise.

I won't make the mistake again. I already checked vice city and turns out there are no missables there. 

OdinHades said:
Kerotan said:
I kind of have the urge to try this again but the thought of doing paramedic level 12 again makes me feel ill.

You can use cheats in this game, doesn't affect trophies or in-game progression. So just spam the health cheat and Paramedic is easy as can be. 

Be aware though that there are quite some more glitches in this game, so when you try again be sure to save often and make backups. 

Happy hunting!

I took pride I did everything the first time around without cheats but you can be assured I'll be using every cheat possible for the next playthrough if I do! Thanks for this tip because it will surely make it much easier. 

COKTOE said:
Oh boy, that really sucks man. This game doesn't take much pre-planning like, say, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, which is just obnoxious with it's missable and hidden trophies. With GTA 3 it's basically "Finish the Horace St. Claire missions before completing Jimmy Corochio's missions" x2. Too bad you didn't check for missables beforehand.

I just can't believe there are like 7 main missions that are missable. And the game gave no warning either. 

DonFerrari said:
Not a game I would care to plat... but to bad for you frogfriend

Thanks Don San :(

I had that problem in GTA V as well, but I manage to get it, the GTA IV isn't fixable by playing the single player again in a rush? If you have the online trophies, i would do it, if not, then forget it, they are a huge grind on top of playing the single campaign again. Rock star was one my favorite devs 10 years ago, now not so much...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sergiodaly said:
I had that problem in GTA V as well, but I manage to get it, the GTA IV isn't fixable by playing the single player again in a rush? If you have the online trophies, i would do it, if not, then forget it, they are a huge grind on top of playing the single campaign again. Rock star was one my favorite devs 10 years ago, now not so much...

When the glitch happened that prevented me from getting the trophy for 100% in gta 4 I decided fuck it and didn't go for the online trophies.. The online is now shut down so it's not possible anyway. Such a stupid platinum gta 4. Hopefully they remaster it some day with a new platinum not connected to online modes.

What glitch fucked you over in gta v? 

That's one of the reasons why I'll look up a guide/tips on a game if it's a rpg or a lengthy game. It's really easy to ruin a play through.