Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am devastated (again)

Zkuq said:
This is why I always search for information if I care about trophies. Lists of missable trophies for games are easy to find.

Yup! Exactly.

Around the Network

I kind of have the urge to try this again but the thought of doing paramedic level 12 again makes me feel ill.

Meh. Back when I 100% the game (2001) all you had was the satisfaction of 100% the game. Don't make it a bigger deal than it is.

https://media.tenor.com/images/d15a4ad4fa1ee6b9f7836d31a070ad66/tenor.gif

now that you said it I feel like I remember that something like this could happen.

Anyhow, you should always check trophy/achievement lists first for missables. It probably didn't sound like it was missable, but there are sites that would've quickly told you otherwise.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
I kind of have the urge to try this again but the thought of doing paramedic level 12 again makes me feel ill.

You can use cheats in this game, doesn't affect trophies or in-game progression. So just spam the health cheat and Paramedic is easy as can be. 

Be aware though that there are quite some more glitches in this game, so when you try again be sure to save often and make backups. 

Happy hunting!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

It’s only a virtual trophy that’s means nothing. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Bristow9091 said:
think-man said:
That sucks man, I would hate for that to happen to me. I'm going for every Final Fantasy Plat, gotten a few already, but if I'm glitched out of a plat I'll be pissed.

How you doing with that Final Fantasy IX platinum? :P 

Responsible :P a couple of the trophies are super difficult though haha. 

Oh boy, that really sucks man. This game doesn't take much pre-planning like, say, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, which is just obnoxious with it's missable and hidden trophies. With GTA 3 it's basically "Finish the Horace St. Claire missions before completing Jimmy Corochio's missions" x2. Too bad you didn't check for missables beforehand.

Chinese food for breakfast

Never understood the whole trophy hunt thing. It’s just a measure to get people hooked on mediocre games..not saying that GTA3 is a mediocre game, but question yourself..is it really worth it?! Everyone as he pleases though.