By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - List of unannounced Xbox games leak *spoilers*

2018 here we come

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:

I hope that the Coalition is a huge part of the team developing Perfect Dark and not just overseeing another team and being like 20% of staff working on it.

Yeah, I'm hoping for at least 40% involvement from the Coalition. At the very least, the game using Unreal Engine 4 and being one of the best looking Xbox One games is likely since Coalition is involved. 

Wonder who the other studio is? 50/50 Rare/Coalition would be great, but I assume the other team is a 2nd party partner of Microsoft, not 1st party. 

Probably an unknown studio unless it's Gobo working on it, still hoping that the MS Gobo game is the New IP though.

SegataSanshiro said:

That is a lame ass lineup. Same old shit for MS and old existing IPs. If this is real, MS really isn't trying very hard.

I know, how dare they.  Thank god no one else is still making games from existing IPs.  That would be terrible.

Very solid list of games. I like the focus of MS first party games. MS would be bring back 4 classic games with AoE, Fable, Mech game, and Perfect dark. There is a little bit of everything there.

With the already established lineup, this would have MS with State of Decay 2, AoE4, Sea of Thieves, Halo 6, Crackdown 3, Fable, Gears 5, Mech(assualt), Perfect Dark, Forza Horizon 4, Rare's 2nd game, and Ori 2 in development if true.

If they have a perfect dark,and if it turns out to be good,i would really consider buy an cheap xbox in the future.Well,i would borrow one,at least.

Around the Network

Sounds good. Question is when I can get my hands on some of these games

So much potential. 2018 is going to be a great year for the video game industry.

Snoopy said:
I think Rare is working on perfect dark. Right now they are supposedly working on two games.

If Rare is really working perfect dark or second game then it must be very far away, because Shinobi602 said  that Rare is working on Sea of Thieves and just some prototypes at the time when Scalebound was cancelled.

Perfect Dark could be developed by Electric Square(Gobo) maybe, because he says Coalition might be helping and they are only 50 people team at the moment.

I still think AoE 4 and Mech(warriors 5) is from PC, xbox live also includes windows store probably. I could be wrong though and they might be coming to xbox one.

pokoko said:
SegataSanshiro said:

That is a lame ass lineup. Same old shit for MS and old existing IPs. If this is real, MS really isn't trying very hard.

I know, how dare they.  Thank god no one else is still making games from existing IPs.  That would be terrible.

Everyone else is mixing it up wether a new formula to an existing IP or a bunch of new IPs on top of it.  MS isn't changing anything. Gears 4 was more of the same and didn't have the same hype. Halo series is not as popular as it once was. They drove Fable into the ground with Kinect games and III. Forza is out every year and the same game. MS cancelled the only real new IP they had. Crackdown 3 isn't going to win non owners over with how mediocre it looks. MS really is putting in the smallest amount of effort.

Tulipanzo said:
Man, even their leaks are boring and soulless.
Not going to cheer for a new Fable after they closed Lionhead

Why make such a statement? Don't you even know what a complete mess the Fable legends development was in when the game got cancelled. 

Lionhead went put their bet on a stupid 4 vs 1 coop game, towards the end of development they tried to switch to free to play model.  

The studio was given a chance to create the game they wanted and wind up just wasting Microsoft money. 

Fable 2 was good but series hasn't evolve or progress since Fable 2. Fable 3 was a major disappointment IMO. 

Fable Legends was going to bomb and it was so far from what we wanted from the series.

I hope that Microsoft can find the right studios to give us a proper Fable 4.