By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - List of unannounced Xbox games leak *spoilers*

LudicrousSpeed said: 

Two Halo games - meh, unless one is Halo Wars 3 or a Halo space RPG type game

I really hope so... it's what we all want 

Around the Network

I'm very excited for Halo 6, however I got kind of worried about it having a bigger MP. Of course it is a good thing, but that may mean another "meh" campaign just like Halo 5. And 2 Halos being developed at the same time hits me at the same spot. Hopefully I am wrong and Halo 6 SP will be worth it.
Besides that, a new (and good, of course) Fable would make me enthusiastic.
Very hyped for this year's E3!

I'd be interested to see in how they would port AoE to Xbox. I think there definitely is a way to make RTS work on consoles but we haven't yet had a major release. Probably because the audience wouldn't be that great no matter how well done it is. But if anyone could do it it's MS.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I'd be interested to see in how they would port AoE to Xbox. I think there definitely is a way to make RTS work on consoles but we haven't yet had a major release. Probably because the audience wouldn't be that great no matter how well done it is. But if anyone could do it it's MS.

If they are planing to do VR, AoE would fit very well.

Pemalite said: 

Age of Empires being developed isn't a leak. Microsoft already announced it, not sure if it's coming to Xbox, but I assume it will. (If it's only PC and not on Steam, I'll pass.)

Forza and Halo isn't news either. It's expected. - It's like someone trying to convince someone that water is wet.

Id expect Age Of Empires to be locked to the Windows Store. It would boost the library Reputation by a fair margin with Horizon 3 and Gears 4 being Win Store exclusive. Having a well know RTS game locked in is actually a smart buisness decision especially against there main competitor Apple. I don't mind buying MS games on the Win Store. Aslong as i keep my 3rd party games on Steam. I am happy.

OT

Rumours of a Halo Reach type game (Halo Harvest) with a Halo 6 beta

Last edited by Azzanation - on 04 January 2018

Around the Network
Azzanation said:

Pemalite said: 

Age of Empires being developed isn't a leak. Microsoft already announced it, not sure if it's coming to Xbox, but I assume it will. (If it's only PC and not on Steam, I'll pass.)

Forza and Halo isn't news either. It's expected. - It's like someone trying to convince someone that water is wet.

Id expect Age Of Empires to be locked to the Windows Store. It would boost the library Reputation by a fair margin with Horizon 3 and Gears 4 being Win Store exclusive. Having a well know RTS game locked in is actually a smart buisness decision especially against there main competitor Apple. I don't mind buying MS games on the Win Store. Aslong as i keep my 3rd party games on Steam. I am happy.

OT

Rumours of a Halo Reach type game (Halo Harvest) with a Halo 6 beta

I'd be so down for that, hopefully it's as full featured as Reach as opposed to ODST unless Halo 6 isn't far off.

Pemalite said:

I really hope not. I don't want it simplified just so it can be played on consoles. AoE belongs on a PC.

If the list is true, then most of it is already announced or rumored. He said he datamined from xbox live, which windows store is part of so its possible AoE 4 and Mech(warriors 5) was datamined from there?
Fable if developed by playground, I cant see it revealed or released this gen, unless they use a lot of Fable Legends assets. Forza Horizon 4 Japan theme is talked and rumored for so long now. Only new for me is Perfect Dark(maybe developed by small studio called Electric Square (was Gobo).

I would also take this by grain of salt. He seems to be slightly fanboy. Reading the posts before this it could be said that he got sick of the negativity and made things up?
Last time he predicted things that were rumored before and he also uses a lot of announced stuff as well for proof.

Also how he can know about who is making Fable and how far AoE4 is, but dont know much about anything else? Both of those are rumored last year that Fable is made by playground(UK team) and that AoE 4 is pretty far off.

The last bit of my post is slightly negative, but I hope his leaks are true, because I would like a new Perfect Dark.

Last edited by RoboTin - on 04 January 2018

I just want fable to happen, make it so Microsoft!

The black tusk concept would have been great for a PD game. Hopefully its based on that.

Overall good. Forza is king will always buy day 1.