By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox's lack of compelling games won't be fixed in 2018 [Endgadget]

DonFerrari said:
Azzanation said:

Compared to X1 the library is rather thin. Go do a library comparison even in there 1st years.

Come back with the count for me ;)

The point your missing is

---Not all gamers want to game on PC---

So there are plenty of reasons to own a Xbox if you don't like gaming on PC.

Seems to be the usual suspects downplaying Xbox. I am not surprised at all. Go buy one first than complain.

I know the size of both game libraries.. still Xbox library wasn't made by the effort from MS, and if I'm not wrong you aren't concerned that Sony have much bigger library...

You are right I don't care about other gaming libraries, the quantity of a library does not determine the quality of a product, hence why I enjoy my Switch, It doesn't need a lot of games to be good just like Xbox. Steam has proven to me quantity isn't everything.

But keep downgrading it.

Tulipanzo said:
Azzanation said:

Its safe to say the X1 has a ton more games available compared to the Switch and your best argument is Mario Kart 8 a WiiU port? Heck even Zelda, there main system seller isnt exclusive. 

Lower your pom poms. Not needed here.

I own both platforms and enjoy them equally.

Reading comprehension is nice.
Let me spell it out: the last time I heard anyone make the argument that the Switch's lineup was lacking games was right before MK8D came out.
Afterwards I'd have to say I always had something to play or that I wanted to play on the Switch, and this seems to be the general consensus.
I really can't say the same with XBox, and I've owned it for some time.

Also, I like the tacit acknowledgement that the XBox does indeed lack content

As a follow Switch owner, I dare say the Switch does lack content. Especially compared to the Xbox.

Just wanted to add that I also don't include WiiU titles in the mix or shall we start including BC titles for the X?

In saying that I don't need to complain about the lack of Switch content especially on the internet to a bunch of randoms because it’s nothing but pettiness, because there is nothing wrong with the Switch just like the Xbox.

If you think the Xbox lacks games, then go tell MS haha.

I for one am happy with both line-ups and 2018 looks set to be good.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
DonFerrari said:

Switch is very far from being missing content for a 1st year console.

And we see very little effort to release games from MS compared to X1... so the funny part is on you excusing MS and asking more from Nintendo.

Compared to X1 the library is rather thin. Go do a library comparison even in there 1st years.

Azuren said:

You would play it on a PC, duh. The point (the same one you always miss) is that as long as all of Microsoft's exclusives are on PC, there's no reason to buy an Xbox. 

Seems to be the usual suspects downplaying Xbox. I am not surprised at all. Go buy one first than complain.

There you go again. Maybe you should go grab TheDeleter so someone will actually agree with you.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Azzanation said:

There you go again. Maybe you should go grab TheDeleter so someone will actually agree with you.

When you can't actually refute the points just resort to insults.  Gaming PC's are ridiculously over priced at the moment anyways,  so a lot of people probably can't afford to buy one.

KiigelHeart said:
BillyBong said:

Again.. multiplats.  Most anticipated.. sure thing. And my response to 6-7th gen graphics are for MS upcoming and apparently hyped for titles releasing this year.  oRi.. ok.  Crackdwn 3?  Ok.. sea of thieves?  Ok.  So tell me.. what were your personal reasons to buy x1 this gen?  

Your response is worthless because there are games to showcase the power of X. Every game isn't even expected to be a graphical showcase. Ori is damn beautiful though and Sea of Thieves looks brilliant. 

My personal reasons to buy x1 this gen was that in my opinion Gears of War ----> anything other consoles can offer. I wanted to play the new Remedy game. Xbox controller is clearly the best. I wasn't much of a Halo fan last gen but Halo 5 and MCC made me fall in love with the franchise. 

And I'm not interested in PC gaming. You keep asking "why should I buy X1 if I can play with PC" I mean how is it possible that you still don't get it? 

🙄.. games don't have to be graphical showcases, but the point of the 1x was for the powah wasn't it?  And I didn't say anything to you about PC gaming.  My response was that there are other ways to play the same game.  Sure PC if you want that graphical fidelity, and PS4 for the multiplats.  But you know what else PS4  and pc has that xbox don't?  Exclusive games.. a variety of  quality exclusives not found on xbox, but I didn't have to tell you that.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Rayban99 said:
Azuren said:

When you can't actually refute the points just resort to insults.  Gaming PC's are ridiculously over priced at the moment anyways,  so a lot of people probably can't afford to buy one.

And they have cheap, affordable gaming PCs designed to plug into TVs and play with controllers. As far as not making my point is concerned, I made one: he just does that thing he always does which is ignore opposing arguments and say the same thing he's been saying over and over as though repeating his mantra makes it correct. And if someone can't handle it when they have their alts thrown in their faces, then they shouldn't be making alts just so people will agree with them.

Around the Network
Rayban99 said:
Azuren said:

I am completely use to his attitude towards me. He cant win the debates so he resorts to insults to win. This is how I know I won.

quality over quantity.. but when your competitors are outputting on both fronts.. it is what it is. Denying facts doesn't make it not true.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Azzanation said:
Rayban99 said:

I am completely use to his attitude towards me. He cant win the debates so he resorts to insults to win. This is how I know I won.

Can't win the debates? You straight up lie to get your way, TheDeleter.

Azzanation said:

That is a logical fallacy.
The supposition you are attempting to convey is that the opposite is somehow true.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Azzanation said:

That is a logical fallacy.
The supposition you are attempting to convey is that the opposite is somehow true.

You have confused me,

So you are telling me every gamer wants to game on PC? 

Last edited by Azzanation - on 04 January 2018