By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox's lack of compelling games won't be fixed in 2018 [Endgadget]

Azuren said:
Rayban99 said:

When you can't actually refute the points just resort to insults.  Gaming PC's are ridiculously over priced at the moment anyways,  so a lot of people probably can't afford to buy one.

And they have cheap, affordable gaming PCs designed to plug into TVs and play with controllers. As far as not making my point is concerned, I made one: he just does that thing he always does which is ignore opposing arguments and say the same thing he's been saying over and over as though repeating his mantra makes it correct. And if someone can't handle it when they have their alts thrown in their faces, then they shouldn't be making alts just so people will agree with them.

Mate let me prove you wrong for the final time. 

Reason to buy an Console over a PC.

Console Simplicity.

Console Price Point.

Living Room Convenience.

Living Room Features (Blu-Ray, TV Remote etc)

Value Performance

Dare I go on? 

That came from someone who owns a $2.5k 2017 Gaming Rig.

Last edited by Azzanation - on 04 January 2018

Around the Network

Xbox will be fine.

AOE
State of decay 2
New Halo
Forza Horizon 4
Fable 4

What more can a man want? These games kick ass.

Bristow9091 said:
Snoopy said:
AOE
State of decay 2
New Halo
Forza Horizon 4
Fable 4

Scalebound? :(

I was looking forward to it!

I said what a MAN wants. J/k

Snoopy said:
AOE
State of decay 2
New Halo
Forza Horizon 4
Fable 4

A lot more than that.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Pemalite said:

That is a logical fallacy.
The supposition you are attempting to convey is that the opposite is somehow true.

You have confused me,

So you are telling me every gamer wants to game on PC? 

That's not what I am saying at all.

We have already established that you will not change your position even when you knowingly propagate a logical fallacy.
It's just a heads up for others who are browsing the thread.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
Azzanation said:

You have confused me,

So you are telling me every gamer wants to game on PC? 

That's not what I am saying at all.

We have already established that you will not change your position even when you knowingly propagate a logical fallacy.
It's just a heads up for others who are browsing the thread.

Probably because you cannot change facts. What i mentioned on this topic is true. Do you agree or disagree with my points?  ---Not all gamers want to game on a PC---

Thats what my point is about, no fallacy.

If people want to believe otherwise like the usual negative posters try to do and spin than thats on them.

Lets keep this on topic instead of turning this into a personal matter. 

Last edited by Azzanation - on 05 January 2018

Azzanation said:

Probably because you cannot change facts. What i mentioned on this topic is true. Do you agree or disagree with my points?  ---Not all gamers want to game on a PC---

I am neither agreeing or disagreeing.
Just pointing out the logical fallacy in your argument.

Azzanation said:

Thats what my point is about, no fallacy.

It is the argument of assertion, ergo it is a logical fallacy.
Again, you have just re-affirmed my prior point that you do not change your position even when you are pushing a logical fallacy.
So I thank you.

Azzanation said:

If people want to believe otherwise like the usual negative posters try to do and spin than thats on them.

If someone strongly believes in {insert belief here} - Chances are you will never change their position/idea or stance even with all the evidence at your disposal.
So why do I spend such a proportionate amount of my time on these forums debating? Because of 3rd party's who are possibly on the fence reading and seeing who has presented the better argument... And I would assume all other logically thinking, evidence-based people on this forum would do it for the same reason.

Just remember though, just because all gamers don't wish to game on PC, doesn't mean they are going to pick up a console, hence why your argument is a logical fallacy.

Azzanation said:

Lets keep this on topic instead of turning this into a personal matter.

That is a false assertion. This isn't personal.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Snoopy said:
AOE
State of decay 2
New Halo
Forza Horizon 4
Fable 4

Aoe on a console? even on pc.... its been forever since I played a AOE and dont really miss it.
State of decay 2 looks old and generic compaired to days gone.
New Halo could be good, but is this confirmed for 2018?
New Forza Horizon 4, most likely comeing.
Fable 4.... heard good things, havnt played one, but again its just a rumor so far.

Its like 2 meh, 2 good, 2 rumors.
and the "good" are forza + halo like always.

What more can a man want?

Marvel's Spider-Man?
The Last of us Part II?
Days Gone?
God of War?
Deaths Stranding?
Detroit Become Human?
Yakuza 6?
ect.

Azzanation said: 
Tulipanzo said:

Reading comprehension is nice.
Let me spell it out: the last time I heard anyone make the argument that the Switch's lineup was lacking games was right before MK8D came out.
Afterwards I'd have to say I always had something to play or that I wanted to play on the Switch, and this seems to be the general consensus.
I really can't say the same with XBox, and I've owned it for some time.

Also, I like the tacit acknowledgement that the XBox does indeed lack content

As a follow Switch owner, I dare say the Switch does lack content. Especially compared to the Xbox.

Just wanted to add that I also don't include WiiU titles in the mix or shall we start including BC titles for the X?

In saying that I don't need to complain about the lack of Switch content especially on the internet to a bunch of randoms because it’s nothing but pettiness, because there is nothing wrong with the Switch just like the Xbox.

If you think the Xbox lacks games, then go tell MS haha.

I for one am happy with both line-ups and 2018 looks set to be good.

Look, I get that you think the lineup is fine, but you're doing a real bad job of explaining why, from guessing games in your list to arguing the Switch lacks content (lol).

This entire thread is revolving around the growing  sense of apathy and disappointment towards XBox, so you going "THIS IS FINE." isn't really fooling anyone