By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Game Database is LIVE!!!!

Congratumications! And thank you, all of you, very much. This is my home on the internet, so I appreciate the work going into renovations and maintenance.

Chinese food for breakfast

Around the Network

Great work.

Minor problem: I‘m a supporter but get a "Become a VGC Supporter“ button and ads on the new database page.

Nice job, guys!

okr said:
Great work.

Minor problem: I‘m a supporter but get a "Become a VGC Supporter“ button and ads on the new database page.

The Supporter thing is a known issue. It's literally part of the header and the guys haven't gotten around to designing a 'thank you for supporting!' graphic replacement for supporters yet (like Talon said, this is just a preview of part of the new design, which is not complete, by virtue of him rebuilding the database to fit it).

The regular ads for supporters on the new database I was not aware of! Will ask Talon to make sure they're gone as soon as possible.

Now we're cookin with gas.

Around the Network

Thank you.

At the moment it‘s not possible to add games to the db which were created by a developer which is not in the drop down list, e.g. Owlboy can‘t be added as long as D-Pad Studios is missing from the picklist.

Makes it currently impossible to add games from new indie developers.

Thank you Talon and everyone else for all the hard work put into this!

okr said:
At the moment it‘s not possible to add games to the db which were created by a developer which is not in the drop down list, e.g. Owlboy can‘t be added as long as D-Pad Studios is missing from the picklist.

Makes it currently impossible to add games from new indie developers.

Yup - we know about this. Same with Release Dates if the Publisher isn't currently defined. This is on my to-do list, and will be taken care of soon... :)

Awesome work guys!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.