By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Game Database is LIVE!!!!

Thank you!
It is interesting that it is easier to navigate on the new DB than on the main page of vgchartz using a cell phone.

Around the Network

Question: Can we add more than one developer?

I'm asking because I've added Age of Empires II HD and, while I've cited Ensemble Studios as the developers, the game and the Steam page also mention Skybox Labs and Hidden Path Entertainment (my guess is for the HD port). Given how many HD remakes we've had in the last years, it could be a source of problems/confusion.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

I'm asking because I've added Age of Empires II HD and, while I've cited Ensemble Studios as the developers, the game and the Steam page also mention Skybox Labs and Hidden Path Entertainment (my guess is for the HD port). Given how many HD remakes we've had in the last years, it could be a source of problems/confusion.

Yeah i just reviewed that submission and its fine, we cant currently add more than one developer but when we can you can always go back and add to it.

"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

"All it takes is one voice to start this, let’s voice the voiceless, let’s arm the harmless"

VersusEvil said:
JEMC said:

Yeah i just reviewed that submission and its fine, we cant currently add more than one developer but when we can you can always go back and add to it.

Ok, thanks.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

WOOT!Nice work guys.Its really hard to state here how grateful I(and Im sure others) am about all this support.Thanks for this last gift for 2017!Or depending where you are, a gift for the new year.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

We have VG$ on our profile pages. Where they announced before?

Does that mean it's back again to improving the forum?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

+1 to you. I have even submitted a boxart for approval now =P

Now, on to a more convenient system to add games please, haha.

XD84 said:
Thank you!
It is interesting that it is easier to navigate on the new DB than on the main page of vgchartz using a cell phone.

Yes!! As I mentioned - that header is part of the new mobile framework that Trucks has been working on for the rest of the website. Since I wasn't about to code the new database twice, I started from the beginning, using the mobile framework...  :)

...you'll see more of this soon, as Trucks opens up forums and other areas that he's been working on.

okr said:
We have VG$ on our profile pages. Where they announced before?

They've been back for a few days now, in advance of the database going live - I mentioned it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8674366

vivster said:
Does that mean it's back again to improving the forum?

Eventually - yes. I'm going to stick with the database for at least the next week or so, to allow for any new bugs to shake out...   ...once it's had a chance to stretch its legs, I'll return to general site fixes and/or bringing back the Prediction League.

Speaking about bugs, some games don't show a boxart in search even if it exists - Tales of Hearts DS for example (at least in my case...)