By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Sales 18 November 2017

drkohler said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Wait......where did you get we had 1.6m PS4 BF alone? The info we had said that for the MONTH of Nov th

You could be right. I'm not interested in those number wars at all, and just glanced over the 1.6M number thrown around left and right at various sites and occasions. Maybe it is for the entire month, again I don't really care much.

Huh? What numbers war lol? And no worries dude simple misunderstanding!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

They could update by the official figures that companies report!

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

drkohler said:
Slarvax said:

Next week is black friday, so it might x2 this week's numbers.

Again, NPD alone is estimated around 1.6M....

Sony already said 2017 was the PS4's strongest black friday ever https://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-had-best-black-friday-ever-in-terms-of/1100-6455209/

And this site has black friday week 2015 at 1.62 million http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/42337/Global/

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Excellent PS4 numbers.

Surprised xbox one numbers broke 400k, very good sales for all 3

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
JulioMadeira said:
They could update by the official figures that companies report!

They usually do adjust when companies report figures. Of course some companies (Microsoft) don't report figures...

I know .. but Nintendo and Sony spoke the current numbers and do not update.

Prediction: Nintendo Switch sells 100 million until the end of 2021

PS4 is ruthless as hell.

PS4 in MONSTER mode.

Switch is such a disappointment. I was expecting it to be #1 for the rest of the year. It's gonna drop like a rock in 2018.

At first I was wondering why 3DS sold so well this week, just realized Ultra Sun/Moon released. The following week should be good for 3DS as well, the Ocarina 2DS seems to have sold through supply rather quickly. They're no where to be found now.