By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - (POLL)Socks vs Bare Feet (btw not sold my consoles)

Which is better to walk around the house

Free as a bird (barefeet) 20 57.14%

Snuggled in warmth (socks) 13 37.14%

I wear shoes to bed(only vote if evil) 2 5.71%

Total:35

I go barefoot about 90% of the time at home. Occasionally, during the winter, I will wear socks. I'm wearing socks right now actually, but typing this comment is making me consider taking them off.

Around the Network

I went ahead and took them off

Ohhhh man, WTF??? Is this serious??? LOL I thought it was universal to walk around the house bare feet and to only have socks on when you go outside or when visiting someone's home. DUH! Geez, bare feet all the way come on.

Bare. I like to give my ugly feet breathing room at home.

I'm a fan of socks whenever I leave the house. Barefoot if I'm at home.

I also have a big fetish for sexy women feet. Mmm! Mm!

*Btw, this reminds me of this awesome polls we used to get on the Wii. Good times.

Around the Network

Neither and both, I normally wear slippers at home. Sometimes with socks, sometimes without them.
In the summer sometimes just the socks, sometimes barefoot.

Now for a cultural one: Do you keep your shoes,socks or are barefoot when you visit someone's house?
I prefer to have my shoes on which is normal in Spain, but in these northern countries I just keep my socks on.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 20 December 2017

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Those Splatfests are getting weirder and weirder.

Bare feet in summer.
Socks in winter.
Depends on the temperature.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Socks. I don't know anyone who would walk around barefoot at home, unless it's midsummer and very hot.

TomaTito said:

Now for a cultural one: Do you keep your shoes,socks or are barefoot when you visit someone's house?
I prefer to have my shoes on which is normal in Spain, but in these northern countries I just keep my socks on.

Depends on how well I know that person. When I visit my grandma for instance, I always take my shoes off.