By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - (POLL)Socks vs Bare Feet (btw not sold my consoles)

Which is better to walk around the house

Free as a bird (barefeet) 20 57.14%

Snuggled in warmth (socks) 13 37.14%

I wear shoes to bed(only vote if evil) 2 5.71%

Total:35

That completely depends on time, place, temperature and whether or not I have/had anywhere to go that day. Though I'm positive I have been wearing socks more often than not.

Around the Network
Flilix said:
Socks. I don't know anyone who would walk around barefoot at home, unless it's midsummer and very hot.

How hot does it get in Belgium?

At home, always barefeet. Even if I don´t have carpets at home (they´re a nightmare to clean).

Ah, and for the question.... in my country, most families don´t care about using shoes inside their houses. I personally don´t like it and when I have guests, I always provide them some flip-flops or slippers.

If I visit someone and the person/family offers a slipper, I´ll gladly take my shoes off.

I'm wearing what Americans call a Flip-Flop, though sometimes go bare feet just to feel the chill of the floor, feels relaxing.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Foot fetish > sock fetish

But coming to think about it

Dirty sock fetish > foot fetish > sock fetish

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

I'm a fan of socks whenever I leave the house. Barefoot if I'm at home.

I also have a big fetish for sexy women feet. Mmm! Mm!

*Btw, this reminds me of this awesome polls we used to get on the Wii. Good times.

The stuff I miss most about the Wii was wonderful bullshit like this. Wii had a lot charm to it despite it's flaws.

caffeinade said:
Flilix said:
Socks. I don't know anyone who would walk around barefoot at home, unless it's midsummer and very hot.

During heat waves it's often several days over 30 degrees. The hottest days of the year are usually 32-34 degrees.

I don't like litter in my feet.

Flilix said:
caffeinade said:

During heat waves it's often several days over 30 degrees. The hottest days of the year are usually 32-34 degrees.

Is that all.
In a heat wave.

That is kind of, cool.

caffeinade said:
Flilix said:

Is that all.
In a heat wave.

That is kind of, cool.

30 degrees is already waaay too hot for me. I guess I'm lucky I don't live in a country where it's superhot whole the time and where people don't even wear socks.