By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sold all my consoles.

SegataSanshiro said:

The 2 people really standing up for this dumb topic are the people who are boasting about how they don't have consoles and are of the stupid meme for pc master race. PC only gamers are kinda like vegans. They shit on people who aren't like them, if they're there they'll make sure you know, and they constantly brag about being a pc gamer even though no one else gives a fuck.

Except none of that has to do with the fact that people are defending their biased "calling out" against OP's decision to sell his possessions. People call it a pointless thread, then why are people posting and still posting if the thread is so pointless. It's like catching out someone who did something silly, then questioning them on why they carry on doing the silly thing, only to find them trying to excuse themselves, in order to carry on doing the silly thing.

OP wants to raise his son, he uses his PC for printing and other menial tasks, it has nothing with PC vs consoles, let alone the PCMR meme at all.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:

I don't ell you how to run your life, don't tell me how to run mine.

You do realize this is a contradiction right? If you aren't telling me how to run my life then I'm perfectly free to tell you to jump off a cliff, only if you are telling me that I'm not allowed to tell you to jump does the second part work... which means you're telling me what to do.

Either way, this OP can sell whatever he wants, but like I said earlier, people don't hold AA meetings in a bar, he picked a shit site to have his quitting habit speech, he decided where he set up his soapbox, we're without our rights to laugh him off it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Chazore said:
rolltide101x said:

First time I have responded to this thread but you seriously missed the boat. Nobody cares what he does with his time/life. The problem is this thread is obviously cry for attention and people are free to call him out on it if they wish. 

There is absolutely 0 reason to come on here and post this other than to stroke his ego or gain acceptance. NOBODY cares

Actually, people seem to care enough to make snarky or "well, ugh bye I guess" type comments. No one is forcing those people to comment at all either.

A cry for attention?, you mean like all the shitty warz thread we get each week or other crappy threads?. Where the hell is everyone screeching at those?.

People can do what they want, but they themselves are absolutely not free from being called out in return. 

If no one truly cared, no one would be paying attention to the thread, that's a fact like it or not. If you don't care, don't post, if you don't care about something, don't pay any mind to it, it's that simple. 

When I look back on this thread, it's really just someone who wanted to talk about selling his property and raising his son. People took the console selling side with zero pinches of salt and decided to come down on him like the a failed crowd of sarcastic comedy. He can sell what he wants, you have zero say in what he can and cannot do with his stuff. I don't ell you how to run your life, don't tell me how to run mine.

. He's basically virtue signalling to the forum. They more or less have a problem with the "bye, got more important shit to do". No one cares that he's quitting gaming. 

This situation is like those people who want permabans and make a big show of it. If they really just wanted to quit, they would say fair well to their friends and disappear. If I quit gaming, I would just sell my stuff then stop  gaming/going to gaming forums. I would just disappear from the scene. 

Aeolus451 said:
 If they really just wanted to quit, they would say fair well to their friends and disappear. 

100% this

andyy

Aeolus451 said:

. He's basically virtue signalling to the forum. They more or less have a problem with the "bye, got more important shit to do". No one cares that he's quitting gaming. 

This situation is like those people who want permabans and make a big show of it. If they really just wanted to quit, they would say fair well to their friends and disappear. If I quit gaming, I would just sell my stuff then stop  gaming/going to gaming forums. I would just disappear from the scene. 

Yet it's not against the rules for him to make a thread in detailing why he sold his possessions. People who think it's bs think he should get banned, yet that's an opinion, not of the rules.

They wouldn't make a big thing of it?. Then what about all those "I just got X console "threads?. No one really needs to care on someone owning a console. Same should be for someone selling theirs as well. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yet it's not against the rules for him to make a thread in detailing why he sold his possessions. People who think it's bs think he should get banned, yet that's an opinion, not of the rules.

They wouldn't make a big thing of it?. Then what about all those "I just got X console "threads?. No one really needs to care on someone owning a console. Same should be for someone selling theirs as well. 

People often mistake free speech as something without consequence. It may not be against the ToS but it's still stupid and deserves the backlash.

One of the most pointless threads I've seen in my existence here.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

SegataSanshiro said:

People often mistake free speech as something without consequence. It may not be against the ToS but it's still stupid and deserves the backlash.

It also doesn't stop backlash against people claiming it's not stupid to post in a thread they deem as "pointless". if it's pointless, then why bother?, trying to excuse calling something pointless and then talking in said pointless thread just makes the user look like a bit stupid and short sighted. 

Can we come back on the real issue here... People walking bare foot.... I mean what a fuck why would you lose the confyness of socks...????

I was there. Still kind of am to be honest. However my advice would be to try and journey out of your comfort zone.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi