By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - *UPDATED* Your New Database Admin Team

Exciting times for everyone

Around the Network
Machina said:

We'll definitely be on the look-out for additional GameDB Admins (as Versus said, they'll tend to come from the most consistent, high quality contributors), but we wanted to start off with mostly people who already knew what they were doing, hence quite a few returning GameDB Admins :)

Can't wait for the database to actually work again.

Dammit.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Woot, now to get three to four years worth caught up. Lets hope I don't die between that time.

BasilZero said:
Cool~

Cant wait to start adding games and rating them :)

Yeah, I tested it out myself, and the community here definitely has their work cut out for them! There are a lot of things that need to be updated such as box arts, release dates, etc.

Congrats, here's to a nice database all-around!

Around the Network

So will this also get the game list updated when one is trying to add games to ones profile and rate them? I have two issues with the current system:

1) When you type, if you take a pause or sometimes when not, it will delete what you wrote before or simply not work until you retype it. This happens to me consistently.

2) Many games are not on there. Some are, but aren't labled correctly. Still others do not have every console option, and the ones with options don't let you scroll without encountering my first points issue.

Congratulations to all, this has been a long time coming and the site has desperately missed it.

Woo!

Can't wait to see the upcoming changes and improvements.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Grats!

Look at all those tags on the profile pics :O