Forums - Website Topics - *UPDATED* Your New Database Admin Team

Introduction

With the re-launch of the database live, this is a perfect time to announce the new Database Admins that will be handling all of your questions and, more importantly, database submissions. While we will be launching with eight admin already in place, that doesn't mean we won't be on the lookout for more. Users who have an eye for detail and take the time to research their submissions thoroughly, submitting the highest quality additions while adhering to the database guidelines may be approached in the near future about becoming part of the team.

Database Admin Team

VersusEvil  
  Head DB Admin  
Machina Talonman Kirby007
Site Head Admin Database Maintenance Admin Prediction League Admin
Acevil IamAwsome Outlawauron
Senior Admin Senior Admin General Admin
TheLegendaryWolf Marth Darwinianevolution
General Admin General Admin General Admin
Last edited by VersusEvil - on 02 April 2018

Around the Network

We'll definitely be on the look-out for additional GameDB Admins (as Versus said, they'll tend to come from the most consistent, high quality contributors), but we wanted to start off with mostly people who already knew what they were doing, hence quite a few returning GameDB Admins :)

Can't wait for the database to actually work again.

Last edited by Machina - on 26 December 2017

Exciting times for everyone

Machina said:

We'll definitely be on the look-out for additional GameDB Admins (as Versus said, they'll tend to come from the most consistent, high quality contributors), but we wanted to start off with mostly people who already knew what they were doing, hence quite a few returning GameDB Admins :)

Can't wait for the database to actually work again.

Dammit.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Woot, now to get three to four years worth caught up. Lets hope I don't die between that time.

Around the Network

Cool~

Cant wait to start adding games and rating them :)

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
Cool~

Cant wait to start adding games and rating them :)

Yeah, I tested it out myself, and the community here definitely has their work cut out for them! There are a lot of things that need to be updated such as box arts, release dates, etc.

I am excited to help and already know where I want to start^^

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

Congrats, here's to a nice database all-around!