By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim or Xenoblade?

curl-6 said:

why not both.gif

Haha i just might do that, an inside source (my sister) tells me my wife got me a $50 eShop card for Xmas so ill have $120 in eShop credit. Enough to get both games excluding taxes.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I've already played Skyrim to death, and if I were to pick it up again, I'd probably use my X1X over the Switch.

I'd go Xeno, personally.

Skyrim. It just never grows old, because mods and awesome stuff...

xenoblade 2 if only for the likelyhood of skyrims price dropping in a few months where as Xenoblade 2 will be full priced for a long time

zorg1000 said:
roadkillers said:
Xenoblade i would assume. You can get Skyrim pretty cheap on other consoles

But i dont have other consoles

It will mostly likely drop in price on the Switch before Xenoblade 2 does, so regardless if you are in need of one right now, financially Xenoblade 2 is the better option. Then pick up Skyrim early next year or whenever it has some 20-30% off sale.

Around the Network

Xenoblade. Play Skyrim through other means if possible.

I have both... logged about 15hrs in Skyrim before Xeno2 came out. Will return to Skyrim afterwards. Both are great games. I've just played way more Skyrim over the years already.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Update: I have bought both games.

I got Xenoblade first......and i just cant get into it. I absolutely loved Xenoblade X and put like 70-80 hours into it but i just havent found 2 to be nearly as fun, i got about 15 hours in and kinda felt like i was forcing myself to keep playing.

I decided to get Skyrim a few weeks later, im about 35 hours in and i cant put it down, its gotten to the point where my wife says she wishes i never got the game lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

15 hours is not even touching the surface of XBC2 the game doesn't take off until half way through chapter 3 because it walks players through the mechanics before leaving them to their fate for the remaining hundred+ hours

Wyrdness said:
15 hours is not even touching the surface of XBC2 the game doesn't take off until half way through chapter 3 because it walks players through the mechanics before leaving them to their fate for the remaining hundred+ hours

Thats all good and dandy but its pretty unrealistic to expect someone to play over 15 of a game before they start enjoying it.