By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim or Xenoblade?

Xenoblade 2. Obviously.

Around the Network

Xenoblade if not just because skyrims price is likely to fall before summer and xenoblades won't for a long time if ever

why not both.gif

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

zorg1000 said:
Thechalkblock said:
I'm recommending Skyrim.

Not because I necessarily think it's a better choice, but because I want you to support third parties

Well i did buy Doom last month but im not going to support 3rd parties just for the sake of it, their games have to appeal to me.

i’m pretty sure both games will/can appeal to you though

Thechalkblock said:
zorg1000 said:

Well i did buy Doom last month but im not going to support 3rd parties just for the sake of it, their games have to appeal to me.

i’m pretty sure both games will/can appeal to you though

Absolutely, im just saying i will never buy a game simply because its 3rd party.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

why not both.gif

Haha i just might do that, an inside source (my sister) tells me my wife got me a $50 eShop card for Xmas so ill have $120 in eShop credit. Enough to get both games excluding taxes.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I've already played Skyrim to death, and if I were to pick it up again, I'd probably use my X1X over the Switch.

I'd go Xeno, personally.

Skyrim. It just never grows old, because mods and awesome stuff...

xenoblade 2 if only for the likelyhood of skyrims price dropping in a few months where as Xenoblade 2 will be full priced for a long time

zorg1000 said:
roadkillers said:
Xenoblade i would assume. You can get Skyrim pretty cheap on other consoles

But i dont have other consoles

It will mostly likely drop in price on the Switch before Xenoblade 2 does, so regardless if you are in need of one right now, financially Xenoblade 2 is the better option. Then pick up Skyrim early next year or whenever it has some 20-30% off sale.