Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Skyrim or Xenoblade?

Bristow9091 said:
Luke888 said:
Xenoblade Chronciles 2 ! The story, soundtrack and combat system are AMAZING

Got any examples for the soundtrack? I love videogame music and the soundtrack of a game is a huge selling point to me

Wyrdness said:

It's technically related but also unrelated the is a link between the two games but each game still is stand alone in its events you don't need to play one to understand the other. I'm still in Chapter 4 of XBC but those who have finished the game have confirmed a link between the two games.

So it's related AND unrelated? Sounds a bit confusing lol... is it anything like the whole Chrono Trigger/Chrono Cross situation?  

It will be a spoiler

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:
green_sky said:
Weeb: Xeno
Otherwise: Skyrim

Story and characters: Xeno

Open world and graphics: Skyrim

Xenoblade is still pretty open and the graphics curbstomp Skyrim.  Hard.  And I say that as a longtime fan of the game who has played and modded it for tons of time over the course of six years.

It seems you're interested in both games, so I'd say Xenoblade. Skyrims price is going to decrease for sure.

village boy learns to jump.

Nuvendil said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Story and characters: Xeno

Open world and graphics: Skyrim

Xenoblade is still pretty open and the graphics curbstomp Skyrim.  Hard.  And I say that as a longtime fan of the game who has played and modded it for tons of time over the course of six years.

Graphics here i mean is realistic art style because the guy i replied said Xenoblade 2 is for weeb

Thechalkblock said:
I'm recommending Skyrim.

Not because I necessarily think it's a better choice, but because I want you to support third parties

Well i did buy Doom last month but im not going to support 3rd parties just for the sake of it, their games have to appeal to me.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Gonna join the Chorus and say Xenoblade 2. All of the negatives of this game are either negligible or easily fixed. Bad map system? There's an update Friday. Characters talk too much during combat? Change that in options settings. Bad voice acting? Get the Japanese pack. Combat too slow? Eat items that recharge your arts faster (just wait until you are thirty hours in, and combat gets to be insane). Confusingly complicated game? That's what gamefaqs is for.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

Xenoblade 2, wait for Skyrim's price to drop half a year from now. Xenoblade 2 will be $50 (at least) next year, Skyrim won't be.

Xenoblade 2

Buy Skyrim when its price drop (which will probably happen in a few months).

Depends are you a fan of glitch filled western RPG that is one of the greatest games so far ever or a fan of overly complicated JRPG systems with a lot potential and could use a little smoothing out.

Thread needs a poll.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.