By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - You going to see Star Wars: The Last Jedi this weekend? How was it? 220 million first weekend domestic, more than entire Justice League run

Going to see it Saturday. Hope it’s good.

Around the Network

I'm gonna see it. Just... not this weekend. I'll wait til my sis is around to see it with her~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Will watch it next week on Tuesday with my brother.

I'm going to see it, but not on release. I don't like crowds.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I'm going tomorrow morning.

Around the Network

Going to see it in a few days. Was supposed to seeing it tonight but had to baby sit! Now the kids I'm babysitting are going to see it before me! Total injustice. #firstworldproblems.

I already saw it. Very great film!

I have seen it yesterday on premiere day. Unfortunately I haven’t pre-ordered tickets earlier so all imax 3d tickets were sold out for 4 days in advance and I went to 2D instead. As a fan of original trilogy in my opinion the movie is pretty bad and I’m dissapointed by it. Definitely don’t like where this franchise is going. Though I didn’t like force awakens as well. But force awakens still was a lot better than last jedi.

It was a mixed bag for me. Some scenes were inspired while others were impotent. The plot and pacing were kinda all over the place, Snoke was underdeveloped, but production values at least were reliably solid and in general it ended better than it started. I think JJ can do a better job with E9 if he tells a more original story this time around.

Far better then Episode 7.
For me personally it was my 2nd favourite Star Wars movie, the plot was great. The character relationships and development were fantastic and you genuinely had a feeling of being unsafe during the film. Usually with films like yothis you think nothing can touch the main characters... not in this film.

I only had 2 issues with the movie tbh, I can’t say what they are for spoilers but I wil just say ‘peter pan’ and ‘you know who’ for people who have seen it

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2