By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NoA & NoE eShop Festive Offers (Week2-UPDATE)

Does anyone know if owning Specter of Torment will get you a discount on Shovel Knight (it includes SoT)?

Around the Network

NoE kicking NoA's butt here

I might go for Oceanhorn.

NoA's sale is terrible smfh

monocle_layton said:
Noa is ass wtf Nintendo

Baddman said:

You know that the Switch is region-free, don't you?

Man does NoA suck with sales...kudos to NoE for actually making some compelling games on sale.

Of course because of the Region-Free Switch...maybe I will hop over to NoE eShop and get me some deals (Thanks to Paypal wooo) ...of course exchange rate will make it pretty meh deals though...

Around the Network
Conina said:
monocle_layton said:
Noa is ass wtf Nintendo

Baddman said:

Given the exchange from Euros to Dollars their argument is fair, there's not much to be saved by buying from the European e-shop...

shoichi said: 

Man does NoA suck with sales...kudos to NoE for actually making some compelling games on sale.

Of course because of the Region-Free Switch...maybe I will hop over to NoE eShop and get me some deals (Thanks to Paypal wooo) ...of course exchange rate will make it pretty meh deals though...

Many of the NoE deals are for games developed by European studios so it was likely easier for them to settle on a deal

Last edited by Luke888 - on 14 December 2017

Picked up rocket league for 11 quid. Bargain! Now i just need an SD card :(

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Luke888 said:
Conina said: 

Given the exchange from Euros to Dollars their argument is fair, there's not much to be saved by buying from the European e-shop...

That just means that the American base price is already a sale wrt to the European one.
Even at launch, you have amazon.com's pre-order bonus which is way higher than in Europe.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

The name of this promotion is too stupid for me to buy anything.

that's great - Mario Rabbids is doing great too. and we are still waiting for the new DLC!

Switch!!!