By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4’s 2018 exclusive games: One of the best years for a console in gaming history?

BasilZero said:
Azuren said:

The bolded are all either remasters or available on other platforms, cutting this list of reasons to buy a PS4 by more than 50%.

Doesnt matter.

Worth. Every. Single. Penny. It. Is.

Especially Kingdom hearts.

4th marathon

#4 The Players

Not saying it isn't worth it, I'm just saying that if someone wants to try hard enough they can get these games elsewhere.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

It does look like it's going to be a great year. God of War, Spider-Man, SotC, and Dreams are my must buys. I might buy Ni No Kuni, Days Gone, and Detroit. Not sure about the rest.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

People complaining that Ni No Kuni 2 isn’t exclusive are seemingly finally admitting XBox has no exclusives at all, right?!

Azuren said:
BasilZero said:

Doesnt matter.

Worth. Every. Single. Penny. It. Is.

Especially Kingdom hearts.

4th marathon

#4 The Players

Not saying it isn't worth it, I'm just saying that if someone wants to try hard enough they can get these games elsewhere.

Playstation 4 is the best system to get these games on, why the hell would you buy it on PS2 or PS3 when you can buy it on the best Playstation platform right now in the world?

60 frames bra

4k bra for Bravia

#4thePower

No but seriously, PS4 is the best place to buy Kingdom Hearts right now.

Basil's YouTube Channel

I dont know how anyone could see the Detroit PSX Demo and not be interested in the game.

It looks so fucking fresh.

Every single person that complains about the monotony of annual games and sequels has to buy this game.

Diversity is Playstation specialty.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Azuren said:

Playstation 4 is the best system to get these games on, why the hell would you buy it on PS2 or PS3 when you can buy it on the best Playstation platform right now in the world?

60 frames bra

4k bra for Bravia

#4thePower

And I don't disagree, but facts are still facts.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
BasilZero said:

60 frames bra

4k bra for Bravia

#4thePower

And I don't disagree, but facts are still facts.

I'm glad you agree with me that PS4 is the best place to buy the games and that there's no point in buying them on other platforms unless you use a time machine and go back before the PS4 came out.

Basil's YouTube Channel

Early 2018 games I know I'm buying.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4)
Digimon Cybersleuth Hackers Memory (PS4)
Lost Sphear (NS)
Blade Strangers (NS)
Yakuza 6 (PS4)
Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4,triple dipping on this)

You couldn't pay me to play Kingdom Hearts or God of War. And you would have to put a literal gun to my head to play anything from David Cage. He's trash and so are his "games" Ugh.

Ni no kuni is available on PC
Shadow of the colossus is an amazing game, but I don't count remakes or remasters for the greatest line-up. So if we count exclusives that actually sell more than 2 million we have Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone and God of War. Which is considered a very exclusive good line-up. God of War is one of the biggest Sony IP's and count me in for a 25-35 hour adventure. This year is perhaps the best for PS4 so far. But third party games can really make it stand out, especially RDR II. Good times for Playstation.

Last edited by Qwark - on 10 December 2017

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

SegataSanshiro said:

Early 2018 games I know I'm buying.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4)
Digimon Cybersleuth Hackers Memory (PS4)
Lost Sphear (NS)
Blade Strangers (NS)
Yakuza 6 (PS4)
Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4,triple dipping on this)

You couldn't pay me to play Kingdom Hearts or God of War. And you would have to put a literal gun to my head to play anything from David Cage. He's trash and so are his "games" Ugh.

Keep it classy.