By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4’s 2018 exclusive games: One of the best years for a console in gaming history?

Ni no kuni is available on PC
Shadow of the colossus is an amazing game, but I don't count remakes or remasters for the greatest line-up. So if we count exclusives that actually sell more than 2 million we have Spiderman, Detroit, Days Gone and God of War. Which is considered a very exclusive good line-up. God of War is one of the biggest Sony IP's and count me in for a 25-35 hour adventure. This year is perhaps the best for PS4 so far. But third party games can really make it stand out, especially RDR II. Good times for Playstation.

Last edited by Qwark - on 10 December 2017

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:

Early 2018 games I know I'm buying.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4)
Digimon Cybersleuth Hackers Memory (PS4)
Lost Sphear (NS)
Blade Strangers (NS)
Yakuza 6 (PS4)
Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4,triple dipping on this)

You couldn't pay me to play Kingdom Hearts or God of War. And you would have to put a literal gun to my head to play anything from David Cage. He's trash and so are his "games" Ugh.

Keep it classy.

I know its down to opinion and all but yeah none.of those games grab my attention at all.

ThisGuyFooks said:
SegataSanshiro said:

Early 2018 games I know I'm buying.

Ni No Kuni II (PS4)
Digimon Cybersleuth Hackers Memory (PS4)
Lost Sphear (NS)
Blade Strangers (NS)
Yakuza 6 (PS4)
Dragon's Crown Pro (PS4,triple dipping on this)

You couldn't pay me to play Kingdom Hearts or God of War. And you would have to put a literal gun to my head to play anything from David Cage. He's trash and so are his "games" Ugh.

Keep it classy.

Be glad I held back. I could always not holdback if I wanted on his hack ass.

It would be 2019.

Around the Network

2020, that's gonna be the year.

LipeJJ said:
Not even close. Lol

Great counter-argument.

Lawlight said:
LipeJJ said:
Not even close. Lol

Great counter-argument.

Wasn't he a Mod here?

Azuren said:

NI NO KUNI:  1/2018

- Yay

SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS REMAKE:  2/6/18

- YAY

YAKUZA 6: 3/2018

- Eh

GOD OF WAR:  “early 2018”. Though GoW games have always released in March. Oh, and the Game length is checking out at 25-35 hours.

- Eh

DETROIT:  Spring 2018, so approximately April-June.

- Ugh

SPIDER-MAN:  First half of 2018. I think Sony would want to release this while there was still a lot of hype over Avengers: Infinity War, which releases 5/4/18. So i would suspect either May or June (nless it gets delayed). 

- Whoo!

DAYS GONE:  Only window given was 2018, to my knowledge. Shu said the game is playable from beginning to end, and that Bend is now only working on polishing the game.

- Yay

DREAMS:  Only window given was 2018. It will also have a beta. 

- I don't even

CONCRETE GENIE:  2018

- What?

DISSIDIA FF:  2018

- Eh

IGN video—“Sony’s 2018 First Party Traffic Jam”

http://m.ign.com/videos/2017/12/10/sonys-2018-first-party-traffic-jam-psx-2017

I want them all!

Flilix said:
Nintendo had Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Arms, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Echoes, Metroid: Samus Returns, ... all in one year. Sure, Sony's 2018 may turn out to be better than Nintendo's 2017, but so far it isn't, imo.

That’s a good point but Nintendo did push back releases on its previous system to release them on the Switch. Imagine if all those 2017 titles were pushed back and released at the same time as the 2018 games and add a remaster like Demon’s Souls to the mix.