By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 Won November NPD ( PS4 1.54M, XBO 1.4M, NSW 770K)

ironmanDX said:
leo-j said:
If this is an accurate report, that’s a shockingly low number for the switch imo..... considering the system was dominating online charts after the 199 ps4 sold out everywhere.

The Switch numbers are the main reason why I doubt this report.. I expected them to be more competitive.

It just shows that online sales are a small % compaired to sales in shops overall, esp with black fridays ect.

Around the Network

Also, these are somewhat lower than I anticipated numbers for ps4, I for sure expected 2 million after song said it was their best Black Friday ever.....

Xbox One sales are sort of where I expected them to be because of one x and the 189 price ooint( too high otherwise)

And I expected switch over 1.5 million

My expecaations where:

Ps4: 2.1 million
Switch: 1.5 million
X one: 1.1 million

mM

time to buy some amd stock

If ps4 hardware did 1.54 M , this would
Mean PS VR did over 500k in the u.s for November......

mM
ironmanDX said:
leo-j said:
If this is an accurate report, that’s a shockingly low number for the switch imo..... considering the system was dominating online charts after the 199 ps4 sold out everywhere.

The Switch numbers are the main reason why I doubt this report.. I expected them to be more competitive.

you can doubt all you want, it's 99% legit, other wise someone would have corrected by now. plus sales numbers for games are coming out.

Around the Network

Matt basically confirmed that Mizuho used NPD numbers for they analysis  (as there was any doubt)

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1880497/

We get full data (including digital sales) next week.

Sh1nn said:

Matt basically confirmed that Mizuho used NPD numbers for they analysis  (as there was any doubt)

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1880497/

We get full data (including digital sales) next week.

Thats good enough for me, numbers confirmed real.

Mar1217 said:
LivingMetal said:

Those are system sellers for me.  Who are you to tell me what games not to want for a system? 

The guy who thinks his opinion must be valued above all else.

err system sellers are atleast games that can do 1 million ltd in the US, naming any game is silly, we talking about sales not what sells a game to a niche group.

Nautilus said:
Congrats to everyone.Sony and MS did great due to the great deals that were offered, and Switch seems to still be limited to how much stock Nintendo is able to offer, would be my best guess.

Overall, incredible numbers for everyone.

Nope. Switch was easily available the whole onth (as was the discounted XB1s). On the other hand the discounted 1TB PS4 was sold out during 6 days of the 10 days BF period. And discounted XB1s is still there available.

Demand is just stabilizing for switch. PS4 has more stock issues than Switch at this point. 

quickrick said:
X1Gates said:

Finally someone with some common sense. 

its pretty much confirmed numbers are coming out.

It clearly states these are not official numbers.