By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PUBG: The battle comes to console, only on Xbox One.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=fsVPtZGisuY

Looks fun, can't wait to play.

Around the Network

And PC, and mobile.

caffeinade said:
And PC, and mobile.

And not on PS4 and Switch.

Fake news.

We know MS tried to pay them to keep it off PS4 but they wisely refused. They did pay them for a certain timed exclusivity though.

Game will also come to PS4 in 2018.

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 08 December 2017

Errorist76 said:

Fake news.

We know MS tried to pay them to keep it off PS4 but they wisely refused. They did pay them for a certain timed exclusivity though.

Source? Also, if MS wanted to keep this game off of PS4 they easily have the funds to do so. Hell, they bought linkedin which is worth almost as much as Sony as a company lol.

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:

Fake news.

I don't know that they paid for timed exclusivity. I do know they went with Xbox initially instead because of the preview program. And I know ms helped with the Xbox AND pc version. I assume that the game will come to PS4 in 2018 as well.

Why state what you think as a fact. 

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

hudsoniscool said:
Errorist76 said:

Fake news.

I don't know that they paid for timed exclusivity. I do know they went with Xbox initially instead because of the preview program. And I know ms helped with the Xbox AND pc version. I assume that the game will come to PS4 in 2018 as well.

Because it is?!

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/10/microsoft_is_trying_to_keep_pubg_off_ps4_for_longer

Snoopy said:
Errorist76 said:

Fake news.

Source? Also, if MS wanted to keep this game off of PS4 they easily have the funds to do so. Hell, they bought linkedin which is worth almost as much as Sony as a company lol.

No man, I’m sorry...this is a multi billion dollar franchise. MS don’t have enough money to get Bluehole to keep their hands off the by far leading console this gen. They’d be stupid to do that. 

Errorist76 said:
hudsoniscool said:

Because it is?!

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2017/10/microsoft_is_trying_to_keep_pubg_off_ps4_for_longer

Does not say Microsoft paid for timed exclusivity, perhaps the agreement was just Microsoft helps with development and promoting if they get 'insert timeframe' exclusivity. Also does does not say it's coming to PS4 next year either, however likely it shouldn't be stated as fact.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

Errorist76 said:
Snoopy said:

No man, I’m sorry...this is a multi billion dollar franchise. MS don’t have enough money to get Bluehole to keep their hands off the by far leading console this gen. They’d be stupid to do that. 

Microsoft already spent billions of dollars on Minecraft, Gears of war, simplygon and havoc this generation regarding buyouts. They have the money to invest in what they see fit. If MS owned pubg along with minecraft they will be the number 1 publisher in terms of game popularity by far.