Forums - NSFW Discussion - Popular porn searches by country

Johnw1104 said:
Shikamo said:

so.. since my depression got deeper I lost interest in porn, sometimes I try to read doujinshis, but porn has been a long time that I dont see.

Depression tends to cause a loss of interest in almost all hobbies, but it definitely kills the sex drive as well. When I started emerging from the deepest depths of depression a couple years ago I was shocked to find myself actually wanting to get back into some old hobbies and even picking up new ones (I actually learned to develop good penmanship with a fountain pen, for instance).

I wish you luck with it, but whenever you can try to force yourself to be proactive in seeking solutions. 

Thanks Bro, what I do to try to forget the depression is spend time with my girlfriend, watch animes, read mangas, play some games, create threads here on vgc and of course working to keep my head busy.

Finale said:
Shikamo said:

so.. since my depression got deeper I lost interest in porn, sometimes I try to read doujinshis, but porn has been a long time that I dont see.

yeah,I had depression for 2 long years,i know how this makes you lost interest in a lot of things.I just recently came back to gaming.But watch porn always makes me feel bad,even since my 12 years.I got really embarassed that i do this sorts of things,even tho almost everyone does.

 

E vc pode falar comigo quando quiser by the way.Sobre anime ou jogos ou qqr coisa.Vc é de sjc tbm não é?

I have been living with depression since 2010 and I have ups and downs all the time, lately I've been experiencing an existential crisis too, so it's not easy at all :/

E sim sou de sjc, tu é de onde? 



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Flilix said:
Jumpin said:

The lamer the better. Porn needs some sort of fucked up comedy in it.

My favourite line from recent times involved a door to door religious conservative woman. A horny lesbian with large... assets opens the door.
The religious woman keeps going on about how the lesbian has to accept "The Lord" into her life. She keeps mentioning "The Lord."

At one point, the lesbian pulls out her knockers and forces the other's head into them, and then the line from the religious woman: "Wow! The Lord has blessed you." had me chuckling. Yet the line that really made it was when they got into the action and the religious woman yelled out: "The Lord's gonna kill me!"

I remember a video about a girl who visited a friend of hers. She heard him speaking to someone on the phone. He said that his wife wants to have sex with him, but he doesn't know how to do it.
In the next scene, the girl is lying on the bench, with a step-by-step plan of how to fuck her written on her butt. He asked her if that wouldn't be cheating, and she replied: "It's not cheating if it's a different hole."
It was so lame, yet hilarious.

Olivia Munn approves of this message...

Olivia Munn HD 'Not cheating if it's in the ass' 28th Oct 2011



For the record, I would have guessed "Butt stuff" for Russia and am not surprised. When I was living in a house with 3 friends back in college there was this ~50 year old Russian across the street who would get extremely drunk and stumble over to our house all the time, looking to joke, wrestle, insult, and just be a bit crazy in general. We had a friendly relationship with him so we were mostly fine with it.

Later on he started coming over with his laptop wanting us to see something, and it would always be whatever porn he was watching at the time. Every single time, without fail, it was basically a woman's butt, except not in the way most people would expect... It was literally just a video of a woman spreading her backside. Nothing happens, no one else is involved, the camera just sits there and stares at it. It was a bit awkward, to say the least.

Now, making assumptions of an entire country based on one example is obviously foolish, but he seemed to think this was the most popular genre and I got the impression that his friends back home would probably agree. Glad to see this list did not disappoint lol



spurgeonryan said:
I thought Germany would be Pee and other human waste. For some reason I thought they have really extreme porn fantasies.

Yeah, we usually scream "Ja mein Führer!" during our climax and we always try to win the battle who is first! We also eat small children for breakfast. 



Errorist76 said:
spurgeonryan said:
I thought Germany would be Pee and other human waste. For some reason I thought they have really extreme porn fantasies.

Yeah, we usually scream "Ja mein Führer!" during our climax and we always try to win the battle who is first! We also eat small children for breakfast. 

How do they taste?



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Errorist76 said:

Yeah, we usually scream "Ja mein Führer!" during our climax and we always try to win the battle who is first! We also eat small children for breakfast. 

How do they taste?

Like Frankfurters...Would've said "Wieners" or Wiener Schnitzel but Vienna is in "old Germany" called Austria now ; )



To my countrymen searching for chavs just why? Wouldn't that be like watching X rated version of Jeremy Kyle?



Here's the link to the full article:

https://www.pornhub.com/insights/2016-year-in-review



Shikamo said:
Johnw1104 said:

Depression tends to cause a loss of interest in almost all hobbies, but it definitely kills the sex drive as well. When I started emerging from the deepest depths of depression a couple years ago I was shocked to find myself actually wanting to get back into some old hobbies and even picking up new ones (I actually learned to develop good penmanship with a fountain pen, for instance).

I wish you luck with it, but whenever you can try to force yourself to be proactive in seeking solutions. 

Thanks Bro, what I do to try to forget the depression is spend time with my girlfriend, watch animes, read mangas, play some games, create threads here on vgc and of course working to keep my head busy.

Sorry to hear it's flared up again. I find exercise helps a lot; gets the endorphins pumping and keeps my mind off the things that bother me.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Shikamo said:

Thanks Bro, what I do to try to forget the depression is spend time with my girlfriend, watch animes, read mangas, play some games, create threads here on vgc and of course working to keep my head busy.

Sorry to hear it's flared up again. I find exercise helps a lot; gets the endorphins pumping and keeps my mind off the things that bother me.

I just ignore things that bother me too, I also avoid discussion at 100% since it is something that bothers me a lot.



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)