By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official thread: The game Awards 2017 . (13+ plus game reveal)

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Areym said:

Still better than flying logos.

Hey man, I love what i've played of Kojima's games so as long as it's good i'm fine with it, but if this trailer was just cinematics than that makes me sad

I was hoping for gameplay too but I wasn't expecting it either. I think we got a better feel or tone of the game but yeah, this is a 2020 title.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Nice playback...

God damn, this TGA has been fucking incredible.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
God damn, this TGA has been fucking incredible.

It has been incredible these last two years. Now it's pretty worthy!

Volterra_90 said:

This is the Kojima's band! XD.

By the way, don't get my bad, I though the trailer was one of the best I've seen. It's nightmarish and trippy, and I love that. But I can't help but feel dissapointed about the lack of any gameplay.

Honestly the trailer revealed a lot more about the game and TLOUp2 will release earlier I assume, so I don’t expect gameplay for some time.

Around the Network

Man that is a really old student.

Edit: guess good for him for going back to school to pursue his dream.

Errorist76 said:
Volterra_90 said:

This is the Kojima's band! XD.

By the way, don't get my bad, I though the trailer was one of the best I've seen. It's nightmarish and trippy, and I love that. But I can't help but feel dissapointed about the lack of any gameplay.

Honestly the trailer revealed a lot more about the game and TLOUp2 will release earlier I assume, so I don’t expect gameplay for some time.

Well, at least I loved the tone and atmosphere, so that's something

mZuzek said:

Kojima should just start making damn movies already.

so you would like to watch a 2hour trailer ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Gotdamn!

nailed it

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5