By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official thread: The game Awards 2017 . (13+ plus game reveal)

So did Cuphead win best art?

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

Yes it did. And best new indie.

https://www.google.com/search?q=game+award+winners+2017&rlz=1C9BKJA_enDE691DE709&oq=game+award+winners+2017&aqs=chrome..69i57.6715j1j7&hl=de&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Errorist76 said:
KLAMarine said:

Yes it did. And best new indie.

https://www.google.com/search?q=game+award+winners+2017&rlz=1C9BKJA_enDE691DE709&oq=game+award+winners+2017&aqs=chrome..69i57.6715j1j7&hl=de&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Noice! If there was one category I was interested in, it was best art direction. I haven't played the majority of the games nominated but art direction is something I don't need to play to be able to assess.

Congrats to Cuphead! Happy for the devs behind it.

I didn't realise that the awards were this night.

Glad that Zelda won the goty.

Heard about this place in the facebook chat.

GA was cool, especially Death Stra something game. Looked soooo freaki. Zelda owned the awards, no surprise lol.

Kojima is awesome.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Show was so garbage, only a cool trailer from Kojima rest was shit i dont even remember anymore.

Glad Nier won Music but we all know ff15 got fucking robbed.

Best Game Direction Horyzon deserved it in my opinion, game was great in every department, from the plot, to the performance of the actors, to the graphics and performance.

Artstyle i will never understand the appeal of cuphead, i hate it guess i am the only one.

Rest of the awards was ok and expected.

Edgy.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Errorist76 said:

Edgy.

If this is what you think its a edgy comment i dont know what to tell you.

Ok, I was intending to call you a Hipster for disliking popular stuff...should have stuck to that I guess.