By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official thread: The game Awards 2017 . (13+ plus game reveal)

Overwatch won last year...if PUBG managed to organise their fans like Overwatch did last year, it’s going to win, sadly.

I really hope Mario and Horizon will at east win something. Best graphics for Horizon would be fair. But what is left for Mario?! Is there a best platformer award?

Last edited by Errorist76 - on 07 December 2017

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Overwatch won last year...if PUBG managed to organise their fans like Overwatch did last year, it’s going to win, sadly.

I don't think there's a chance that BOTW don't win the GOTY award this year. But... who knows?

Horizon had such good music! I'm honestly really glad this game didn't fall into that weird half obscure half triple A limbo that Killzone did.

I feel kinda bad for Horizon. They delivered such an awesome game but 2017 was a hard one.

RIVERS IN THE DESERT, BITCHES!!!

Around the Network

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND~!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

zealen said:
I feel kinda bad for Horizon. They delivered such an awesome game but 2017 was a hard one.

Me too. If it was another year, it'd have a better chance.

zealen said:

Yeah but the sales are going to be twice Killzone's by the end of the year ... tbh I think Guerilla knows why they didn't win anything, not even their fault honestly

LET'S DO THE ODYSSEEYYYYY!!

Mario one lol Mario Hats