By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Megaton: $199 PS VR WITH GT SPORTS AND A 349 Pro

kazuyamishima said:

DAMM, time to get a PSVR as soon as possible, RE7 is so damm good.

A psvr, the camera and GT sports is just a stealth for $199.

Also I'm in Australia and Amazon USA delivers here for just $30 extra for shipping and NO TAX.

Didnt you see psvr with a few games for $350 at eb games during black friday weekend? $350 au is around $250 usd

Around the Network

Sounds cool. Just get that slim down to $199 and PS4 can do some slaying this holiday.

Pinkie_pie said:
kazuyamishima said:

DAMM, time to get a PSVR as soon as possible, RE7 is so damm good.

A psvr, the camera and GT sports is just a stealth for $199.

Also I'm in Australia and Amazon USA delivers here for just $30 extra for shipping and NO TAX.

Didnt you see psvr with a few games for $350 at eb games during black friday weekend? $350 au is around $250 usd

I can't remember if it was aus $359 or $369, But yeah I saw it.

The thing is that I didn't had money on BF :(

I've been waiting for $200 PSVR for a while now so this is great!

Question: do PS3-era Move controllers work with PSVR?

Veknoid_Outcast said:

Yes sir!

Around the Network

I'm going to pick up a PS pro.the offer is good for dec 10 to the 16..I hope it says at this price

ThisGuyFooks said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Yes sir!

Sweet! I still have two :)

Might you know why the GT bundle is $100 less than the Doom bundle when they feature the same stuff (minus a different game of course)?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
ThisGuyFooks said:

Yes sir!

Might you know why the GT bundle is $100 less than the Doom bundle when they feature the same stuff (minus a different game of course)?

Doom bundle includes the camera. 

Ignore this, GT Sport bundle does too.

Last edited by Teeqoz - on 06 December 2017

Teeqoz said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

GT Sport bundle does too. Doom VFR in an older bundle, might be discounted as well. Ofcourse GT Sport is a Sony game so they can easily take the loss on that. Bethesda still wants money. (Although the difference is rather extreme, Doom VFR is only $30)

Actually GT Sport bundle is $300 too atm, it's just getting a special promotion.

SvennoJ said:
Teeqoz said:

GT Sport bundle does too. Doom VFR in an older bundle, might be discounted as well. Ofcourse GT Sport is a Sony game so they can easily take the loss on that. Bethesda still wants money. (Although the difference is rather extreme, Doom VFR is only $30)

Actually GT Sport bundle is $300 too atm, it's just getting a special promotion.

The VFR bundle is normally 400$ though. So they're both getting a promotion. Yeah, the difference is rather extreme..